Chapter 4

Yeonjun POV

I was surprised seeing Beomgyu and Y/N in the class .

What are they doing in the class? , Ugh I hate Beomgyu , why he steal that girl from me?!, Wait what?! Yeonjun what are you talking about , I'm probably crazy.

Soobin disturb them by calling Beomgyu to get outside.

"Hey Beomgyu , what are you doing in the class with that girl huh? , Are you...like her?" Hueningkai ask him.

"What? , Probably I like her now *whisper* " Beomgyu reply him.

"Wth? ,Why? , She never have a friend and people keep saying her a mute person."

"Why did they said that? , She's friendly and she can talk , stop saying bad about her Kai , if you said bad about her again , you will regret and all of people in this school who talk about her again, stick it in your mind Kai." Beomgyu said in a cold tone.

I could hear their conversation and I was upset cause Beomgyu could confess to her everytime he want. I was silence until we arrived at cafeteria.

Y/N POV

I was walking through the hallway until I arrived at cafeteria , I always ate alone at the cafe because I never had a friend .

I was peacefully eating my lunch until someone disturb me by throwing a spoon in front of me,I looked up to see who it is and yeah basically it was the one and only bastard girl in this school Yeji , and if you wanna know , they called themself ITZY as their group name, I was thinking why they choose that name but I don't care.

"Hey mute girl, have you done eating?"

"Can't you see that I'm still eating right now?"

"Whatever , and here , please wash this plate for us." Ryujin threw the plate to me.

"You guys have hands why don't you wash it by yourself?"

"Just do what I told you to do, or you will regret it"

I don't want to be bullied again so I thought that they will never did that again if I did what they say.

"Hey you girls! , Stop bothering her or you want me to tell principal." I was shocked that Beomgyu say that to the girls.

"But oppa.. she start it first not us.." they replied with a disgusting voice I've ever heard.

"Shut up! You think I don't have eye to see what you did to her?!" I jumped a little by his cold voice.

The girls ran away before he could do something crazy.

"Y/N are you okay?"

"Yes thank you Beomgyu" I smiled widely.

"Let me help you wash the dis-" I cut his sentence.

"No it's okay I'll do it by myself"

"No no dont do it by yourself you could get tired easily"

I just nodded because I was tired to talk. We went to the kitchen and put the plate on the kitchen table because the cleaner said to us to go before class started.

I was walking beside Beomgyu , I was nervous cause this is the first time I walked with a boy beside me. We are so silence because we don't know what to talk about.

"Umm Y/N..." He break the silence.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any crush or boyfriend?" My eyes widened when he ask that shocking question.

"Umm , why do you ask?"

"Answer me first and I'll tell you why I ask that question"

"No , I never had a boyfriend and I never had a crush because I hate all boys in this school cause they always talk dirty about me"

"Ohh... So...actually...."

"What?"

"Actually.....I like you Y/N"

My jaw dropped as he said that , I was stunned and I don't move a inch cause I was extremely shock right now.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

"Umm yes I'm okay*awkward smile*"

"So... What are you thinking? Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Sorry , but we just met and I don't really know about you , just let me think okay?"

"Okay...but you will know about me more cause we are classmate and we will talk about ourself"

I give him a nod and smile.

Time skip~

I was about to walked out of the school gate then someone grab my wrist , I was really shocked by that action , I think it was Beomgyu but my thought was wrong as I looked back, it was Yeonjun.

"Hey Y/N , can I walked you home?"

"Umm...are you sure about that?"

"Ofc...a girl can't walk home alone."

"Okay thanks"

We walked home together than he spoke.

"Btw,did you like beomgyu?"

"I don't know about that , he just confess to me but I don't really know cause I like him as friend."

"Ouh...okay , umm sorry to make you startled earlier"

"It's okay :)"

We walked until I arrived at my home.

I thank to him for walking me home.I wave my hand to him as I walked inside.

//////

That's all for now!!! And thank you for those who read this book!!😘

Please follow and vote for the next chapter!!!😍, I will make the next chapter more awesome and feel free to comment about my mistake or you wanted to suggest something from me!!!💗💗

Hope you like it and stay tuned for the next chapter !!!!😘❤️💗💗❤️💖❤️😍❤️😍❤️😘💗❤️

ALWAYS STAY SAFE AND STAY HYDRATED!😘