Damn that day!

9 a.m. is and thank God it's the weekend.

I'm going to school on Monday, but it doesn't matter now.

Mom and Dad are so weird these days...

They are acting like they don't care about me even more, how I wish my grandma was here.

Suddenly my mom burst into the room.

Mom: "Pack yourself a few things now! Let's go somewhere..." She said when she got into my room without knocking.

'What the actual fuck?'

I just nodded. Arguing with them was like talking to a wall.

'Ok that's weird but I'm not going to want a worse relationship with them...' I packed some pants and jeans and pajamas...

Y/n: "Don't forget the charger you stupid fuck! " I said and looked for it. As usual, I can't find anything when I need it.

I finally found it. I took my stuff in my arms and got going.

I went downstairs and got in the car with my parents. They didn't say anything all along the way.

We went into some forest, deep into it.

It was dark and light could barely get through the leaves.

Mom: "Now get out!" She said angrily.

'I swear to God if they leave me here-' I was thinking as I stepped my foot outside the car.

As soon as I went outside Dad opened the window, threw my bag on the floor, and said...

Dad: "Now you're left to yourself... We don't love you! Bye!" He said, closing the window and driving away.

At first, I was in shock. What the fuck just happened-

I started crying and yelling at their car when they left...

I cried for 30 minutes for sure when I decided to survive however I knew.

I know they didn't like me, only my grandma loved me but she died... Long ago...

'Ok Y/n, you are left to yourself... In the dark scary forest, you don't know where you are and you don't have food... Brilliant...!'

I started walking and saw a man figure.

Y/n: "Ummm... Sir.... can you tell me in what direction is the city?" I asked in a scared voice.

Then he turned and looked at me.

His face was pale and his hair was black.

He laughed at me and his mouth formed a bunny smile, then he ran into the woods.

Y/n: "I guess I will follow him." I said to myself and run after him.

After a long walk, I came across a castle that looked centuries old.

I changed my mind about whether or not to go inside, and I decided yes, because who knows, there may be people inside who know the way to the city.

I knocked on the door and no one was opening so I decided to just enter.

It was huge.

Suddenly I could hear the breathing behind me.

Y/n: "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed when I turned around and saw a man staring at me.