Ugh

I heard everything and everyone around me, but I didn't want to wake up... I didn't want to watch anyone or listen...

I couldn't, my heart wouldn't let me... It didn't let me move my body even though I gathered strength, I just didn't want to wake up and feel all these feelings...

I didn't have the strength for that anymore. I didn't have the strength to deal with all the things around me and not with myself...

I was in a deep sleep but I still heard everything.

I heard and was aware of every word they said, they panicked, they were sad and worried... But I... I just wanted to disappear, to disappear forever so that there would be no consequences and no one would remember me...

All my feelings were mixed, from anger to fear, from love to hate...

I felt like I was sitting in the eternal rain that never stops, sitting, smiling and reading a book...

After a short time, the voices around me calmed down and I became unaware of everything.

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Jinra sitting next to me, head bowed with palms on her lap.

She looked at me with that gentle look of hers and gave me a gentle but warm smile.

I got out of bed and hugged her.

Y/n: "What time is it...?" I asked hugging her.

She broke her embrace and calmly showed me the watch.. 11.36 PM.

Y/n: "Will you come with me to a beautiful place?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile on her beautiful face.

I took her hand and we walked towards the river.

I knew exactly where I was going, in the forest of baobabs trees.

We soon got there and climbed one of those trees.

I climbed with ease but Jinra needed help so I pulled her up

I stared into the distance, at the beautiful sunset.

Soon we heard a cut and saw a pack of lions dragging an animal.

All these lions were beautiful, each had its own special shape and that fascinated me.

On the way to this tree, I told Jinra about my grandmother, she seemed to understand.

Jinra: "What was your grandmother's name?" She asked me and I looked at her with tears.

That was hard for me, even though it wasn't something too big.

Y/n: "She didn't like to be called by name... She thought her name was too much for the world." I said and Jinra nodded.

I knew I would have to tell her sooner or later.

Y/n: "Moonji... Her name was Moonji." I said and wiped away my tears.

We watched the lions enjoying their feast when a lioness appeared in the distance.

She started walking towards us and I immediately recognized her.

Jinra began to panic.

Y/n: "Don't..." I said and Jinra tried to calm down.

The lioness jumped on a tree and lay down on a branch above mine.

I leaned against her chest and could hear her every heartbeat, every breath, her life flowing through her.

Y/n: "Jinra... This is my grandmother." I said and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~TAEHYUNG's POV~

I watched Y/n fall off her feet because of me...

Why did I do that? Why did I hurt her? I didn't know either...

All I know is that I was angry because she didn't admit to me how she felt, I know she loves me because every time I approach her I feel her heart beating faster than usual.

She doesn't know it but I can feel her feeling the same as if I am in her body.

I dropped her to the floor and she fell, she had no more strength.

I was standing there, everyone was looking at me, and I was just smirking.

I looked up and down at Y/n turned into a lion and left.

I was sad and wanted to come back, hold her in my arms, say that everything is okay, but nothing was okay...

I found some pack of lions but I didn't approach them, I didn't want to make an alarm, but I wanted to go.

I started moving towards them and the lionesses started cutting and hiding the cubs.

Soon a mail came and jumped me.

We were biting and bleeding and a scene with Y/n was running through my head the whole time.

It made me even angrier, but suddenly I felt something sharp thrust into my leg.

Soon we both fell, me and that lion.

I was sleepy... I saw people coming around me and that lion and I tried to stand, but I couldn't.

Soon my eyes closed and I fell asleep...

_________________
Hey, here is a new part, hope you like it!

Pls vote it means a lot.

I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜