WTF?

She was just looking at me. I didn't hear her say a thing.

Soon I could read her mind.

Lioness: 'My child, please whatever happens make her happy. Don't let her smile go off her beautiful face. Love her with all your heart. And when she is sad, just follow your instinct.' Her grandmother was telling me.

At first, I couldn't believe this was real but then a huge smile appeared on my face.

V: "You're right. She has the most beautiful smile in the world." I said looking at Y/n.

The lioness nodded and left.

I watched her cross the river and leave with the rest of the pack.

For a short time, I watched Y/n sleep, until she started waking up.

She opened her beautiful eyes but they immediately burst into tears.

She curled into a small ball as she was and began to cry.

My heart broke.

V: "No, no, no! Why are you crying?" I asked her as I tried to calm her down.

She just hugged me and asked...

Y/n: "Why did she leave?" She asked through tears in a low voice, the quietest and most broken she had ever had....

I kissed her forehead and hugged her even tighter.

V: "She had to leave, but we can come back whenever you want." I said and I could feel her heart beating faster and harder.

She looked at me with the biggest smile ever and nodded.

We packed up and headed for the tents.

~Y/N's POV~

We went towards the tents and between me and V there was silence.

Suddenly he stood in front of me and asked...

V: "Y/n...? Do you love me?" He asked me with a serious expression on his face.

The question surprised me.

I didn't know what to say because if I say yes I can die because of the rules, and if I say no... I would hurt him...

I took a deep breath and said...

Y/n: "I don't think now is the right time for more than friendship." I said and broke eye contact.

He licked his lips and turned his back to me.

He turned into a lion and left.

My eyes filled with tears and I just kept walking.

I knew neither what to think nor what to do.

I soon reached the tent and saw the boys doing dinner.

Jimin: "Hey! Where's V?" He asked me and got me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said...

Y/n: "T-Taehyung is gone... I guess he'll be back soon..." I said and went into my and Tae's tent.

I sat on the bed and thought.

Soon Jin entered the tent and sat down next to me.

He put his hand on mine and stared deep into my eyes.

Jin: "What happened?" He asked me and I burst into tears.

Y/n: "I love him." I said and hugged Jin. I felt how confused he was so I told him everything that had happened.

Jin: "And when he asked you you said no..." He said and then I understood he understood.

I just nodded my head still with tears in my eyes rolling down my cheeks.

Jin: "Y/n... You have to understand that he loves you very, very much. He has changed completely since you came. He's never been a better person. And when you're not here he keeps talking about you, how great you are, how you are fun, how much he loves you... He even said he would give up his powers and his immortality to be with you." He said and then I felt so wrong that it was too much for my body.

I just looked at him with puppy eyes and let him talk.

Jin: "You already know that he is calling you doll, but I'm pretty sure you don't know the reason." He said and I shook my head.

Jin: "When he broke up with Lisa he always brought dolls home. And each one was always prettier than the last one. Since you came he has stopped bringing them because he believes you are the perfect doll for him." He said and I burst into tears again.

I wiped away my tears and nodded.

Y/n: "Thank you Jin..." I said, he nodded and left.

I was just sitting in bed, thinking what should I do next...

I felt lonely...

Soon Jinra came to the tent.

She sat down next to me and put her hand on mine.

Jinra: "What happened?" She asked me quietly.

I looked at her with sad eyes and told her everything that had happened.

She seemed to understand what I was saying to her and somehow managed to comfort me.

RM: "Dinner's ready!" He said and everyone gathered around the fire and ate dinner.

Only one person was not... Taehuyng.

We soon finished dinner and everyone was playing some games and having fun, everyone except me.

I sat on the side, with my back turned, and watched the sunset.

Soon everyone stopped laughing and fell silent.

Just as I was about to turn around, someone grabbed me by my shoulders and lifted me to my feet.

He turned me violently and when I looked at the person it was Taehyung...

Y/n: "W-what are you doing...?" I asked him and then I felt like I couldn't move.

Jungkook: "Hey! Why are you doing this to her ?!" I heard Jungkook shout.

Taehyung: "Shut the fuck up! I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and wherever I want. After all, I haven't tasted your blood in a long time." He said and I felt his fangs pierce my skin.

A tear escaped my eye.

After a while, he pull out and I fell to my knees.

Taehuyng: "It tastes better than I remember." He said and went somewhere.

Everyone ran up to me and Suga lifted me off the ground.

Yungyeom: "What the fuck does he think he is ?!" He asked everyone else.

I was on the verge of power and then everything turned black, I fell asleep...

____________________

I know it is short...

From now on there will be sometimes long parts because I need to do my school and everything.

Hope you understand.

Pls vote, it means me a lot.

I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜