Aish...

~YOUR POV~

I woke up in someone's room...

'Ok, I'm not in my room... Whose room is this?'

Suddenly the door swung open and it was Jin with breakfast.

Jin: "Hey Princess, are you okay?" He asked me when he put the food tray on the nightstand.

Y/n: "Y-yes I am, I just feel a little dizzy." I said and held my head.

Jin: "Do you remember anything from yesterday?" He asked me with a worried look.

Y/n: "I-I remember watching the series and then... Then V b-bit me..." I said and looked at the floor.

Jin: "I told you not to go near him... But you didn't listen. Now he has bitten you the second time. And you carry his prints on your neck..." He said with a serious look in his eyes.

Y/n: "I know you told me this, but he seemed good while we were on the roof-" I couldn't finish the sentence and Jin cut me off.

Jin: "He is the craziest vampire I know, I told you before, and he will find a way to taste just a drop of blood... And now you know that and I hope you don't go near him anymore." He said and left the room.

'I thought he was good in some ways, but obviously, I was wrong.'

I started eating breakfast thinking about my parents. When I ate breakfast I went to my room and took a quick shower and put on this...

 When I ate breakfast I went to my room and took a quick shower and put on this

After that, I went down to the library hoping to meet no one. By no one I mean V, Jimin, and Jungkook.

When I got to the library door, I heard a voice stop me.

???: "Where do you think you're going?"

Y/n: "Ummm... I'd like to read books..." I said as I turned around, not looking at the person in front of me.

Then the person took my chin and I looked him in the eye... it was V.

Y/n: "D-don't hurt me, I-I won't talk to you again i-if you want to... Just, just don't b-bite me again p-please." I said when I closed my eyes and covered my body with my hands.