All Fun & Games

As the train started, the group settled down into their seats. Ali had taken out a pack of m & m from her bag. She passed it around the group. The boys took a bunch and began throwing one in the air for the other person to catch in their mouth. The girls copied them, Maya threw one at Ali, she caught it while almost falling off her seat and into the walkway, but Jason placed his hand around her before she could fall. Ali tossed one back at her, but Caleb snatched it mid air. Maya tried to grab it back, but Caleb popped the m&m right into his mouth, giving Maya a grin while chewing it. Maya rolled her eyes playfully and leaned back into her seat.

Random conversation took place as maya looked out the window while listening into the conversation her friends where having, and pitching here and there.

The train was quit packed due to rush hour, people got on and off at different stops trying to get home from work. The train went through the underground tunnel for a while and then emerged above ground, passing though fields of beautiful greenery. She heard a soft click and when she turned her head towards the sound, Caleb had the camera in his hand.

The next stop was a little far as the rode the train, her new friends tried to teach her German, but the only thing she was able to actually remember was how to say hello.

As they talked, Maya felt warm hands place on top of her hand. She looked up to see Caleb shooting her one of his famous grin. His palm was closed, hovering above her hands that laid flat on her bag. There was something in his hand that he was trying to give to her so, she fliped her hand around, and Caleb dropped something into her palm. She looked down and saw a blue m&m laying in her palm, the same colour m&m Caleb had taken from her and ate, a few moments ago. She looked up again to find Caleb already standing as the train came to a stop. Their stop had arrived.

"Come on" he ushered.

Jason and Ali had gotten up from their seats as well. Maya quickly grabbed her backpack and followed them as the got on to the platform. Immediately, Ali gave her a little nudge while they walked toward the exit. She had been watched the two silently. First at the park and now on the train.

"What?" Maya questioned, even though she knew exactly why Ali had done that.

Ali gave her wink which made maya grin ear to ear also she could feel her cheeks flushed bright red. Both the girls laughed as the caught up with the boys who where quite far ahead.

When making their way above ground,  the sound of laughter and music filled the atmosphere. Once they where all the way to the top she saw bright lights. Carnival. Caleb brought them to a carnival. Maya quickened her pace. She was excited, carnivals where her favourite summer activity.

"I know it's not something new, but..." Caleb said, as he stood next to her Maya cut him off before he could finish.

"I love carnival!" She said with a huge smile. Caleb watched her get all excited about it. And this time she was the one that grabbed his and tugged him toward the entrance.

"Come one!" Maya shouted over the music
Towards her friends. They ran towards the entrance of the carnival.

They got their wrist band at the ticket booth after waiting a while in line for a bit. Not wanting to waste any time, they ran to the nearest ride. The bumper cars.

They stood in line for a few minutes before it was their turn. As soon as the man let them in each of them ran to different bumper cars and hoped in. Before the ride started, the man that controls the ride made an announcement over the speakers in German. Maya knew it was something like. Everyone must stay seated at all times and keep their hands and feet inside the ride at all times. thereafter he started the ride.