Chapter Two

(After the judgement in the court, Kazemaru is sent right into jail)

Endou: (nearly cries) Kaze.... wait for me! I’ll rescue you out no matter what it takes!

(The day after Kazemaru was being sent to jail, everyone went to visit Kazemaru—except Gouenji)

Endou: (nervous) Are you alright, Kaze?

Kazemaru: (teasing tone) Sure... of course the meals were not as good as Aki’s, but at least there is a mini soccer team in here... it was fun! Many people know me (proud)

(But Kazemaru can’t break the tense atmosphere, everyone is lack of motivation.)

Kazemaru: Hey, hey! Shouldn’t I be the one who is depressed? I am the one who’s in jail! But I am still full of energy, what is gotten into you guys?

Hiroto: Kazemaru, how can you be so cheerful when you're put into jail for something you didn’t do? We are all finding clues to prove you’re innocent....

Kazemaru: That’s the point! I believe in you guys!

Kidou: Kazemaru is right! We should find more clues!

Fubuki: By the way... where’s Gouenji-kun?

Midorikawa: You are truly concerned about him.. (Smirkes)

Fubuki: (nearly blushed) n-no! Of course not! I just thought how could a person not visit ones friend when he is in prison?

Kazemaru: Relax, Fubuki. I bet he is obsessed in training his shooting skills too much that he forgot everything around him.... He is our ace striker anyways....

Fubuki: I hope so....

(Hiroto’s phone beeps)

Hiroto: Hey guys! We gotta go to Megane’s place!! He just sent me a message notifying me that he got an important clue!

Everyone: Let’s go!!!!!!!

Kazemaru: Thanks everyone, and good luck...

(In Megane’s house)

Megane: Hi everyone. I just found a video clip of a random street camera near Kazemaru’s house. Please take a look at the video. (He plays the video while describing the situation) In the video, we can see that Kazemaru is walking his dog near his house, and the time shown is the same as the time that the bank is robbed. We can prove Kazemaru is innocent using this!!!!

Hiroto: Thanks Megane! You’re the best!

Midorikawa: Yes! You’re a genius!!!! We will take this to the court soon... right, Kiyama? (With loving eyes)

Hiroto: (blushed) Don’t call me that in front of everyone...

Everyone: Not a big deal!!! (burst out laughing)

(In the court)

Midorikawa: Judge, we have found a new clue which clearly shows that Kazemaru Ichirouta is innocent.

Judge: Please show us.

Hiroto: (played the video while explaining) In the video, we can see that Kazemaru is walking his dog near his house, and the time shown is the same as the time that the bank is robbed. Although his face is not clearly shown, but from his unique blue pony tail and the Inazuma Japan uniform which is only distributed to the members, this is a very strong clue to prove that Kazemaru is innocent!

Judge: (nods his head) Hmm..... Does the proposition side has anything to say?

Kenzuki: Yes. (gave a piece of paper to the judge)We have a record of Kazemaru Ichirouta from the hospital saying that Kazemaru Ichirouta has a birth mark on his left leg. But according to the video, the person walking his dog has no birth mark. From this clue, we say that the person in the video is not Kazemaru but another person wearing a wig. And as Hiroto-san has said, that uniform of yours is very unique, so we believe that Kazemaru hired someone and gave that person the uniform to pretend to be him in front the camera while he goes and rob the bank.

Judge: Is that so.... (looks at Hiroto and Midorikawa) I’m sorry but your clue is not strong enough. Kazemaru Ichirouta is staying in the jail.

Midorikawa: What the f—- (hit by Hiroto)

Hiroto: Ryuuji, mind your manners

Midorikawa: Yes, Kiyama...

(Hiroto and Midorikawa sadly leave the court)

(At the dorm)

Kidou: How was it? Good news, right?

Midorikawa: No.... Kenzaki had a record about Kazemaru saying that he has a birth mark on his left leg but the person in the video does not...

Endou: What——? Curse that Kenzaki!!!!! Kaze...... I will definitely find a new clue! (With anger)

So there is it! A cliff hanger!