Chapter Three

(Endou was accompanied by Hiroto on his way back home.)

Endou: (frustrated) How on earth does that damn Kenzaki knew that Kazemaru had a birth mark?! How?

Hiroto: Calm down, Endou-kun. I don’t know either. (grimly) But I think someone among us let out Kazemaru-kun’s information…

Endou: Oh, but who? Who will betray us…and Kazemaru?

Hiroto: (sighed) That’s just a prediction, Endou-kun. I don’t know either.

(They arrived at Endou’s and said goodbye to each other)

Endou: Hiroto…If you have any other clues…remember to call me…

Hiroto: (bitter smile) I will, Endou-kun. I don’t want Kazemaru-kun to be in jail too. He’s our friend…

Endou: (almost screamed) ALWAYS AND ALWAYS! HIROTO, THANKS A LOT! GOODBYE! SEE YOU TOMORROW! REMEMBER TO FIND MORE CLUES!

Hiroto: Calm down, Endou-kun! (sighed) See you tomorrow, I suppose!

Endou: YEAH, OF COURSE!! SEE YOU TOMORROW!

(Hiroto waved goodbye and closed the door. But they didn’t notice, a pair of eyes were watching them and is on the phone)

Unknown people: Hello? Have you followed them…Yeah, right…Good…

(Endou’s home)

Endou: Damn that Kenzaki…. I’ll hate him with my whole life!

(His laptop lightened up. A new email was sent to him)

Endou: (curious) I wonder who…? (Opened laptop, mouth opened with horror)

Endou’s mum: (came in) Mamoru? Time for dinner… (saw his son’s face) Mamoru, are you okay? MAMORU?!

Endou: (eyes with tears) I’m sorry Kaa-san, but I need to go out… (ran out of house)

Endou’s mum: Wait-----------! Mamoru!!

(Endou ran towards Fubuki’s home, and Fubuki called everyone to gather)

Fubuki: What’s wrong, Endou? Why are you crying so hard?

Endou: (sobbed) T..The…e..email…(took his laptop out)

Hiroto: Endou-kun, let us see…

(Everyone gathered around the laptop, each face lit up with horror)

Midorikawa: (anger) But how could he…DAMN!!

Hiroto: (crying) M-Mind y-your manners, M-Midorika-wa..

Gouenji: (sneezed his nose) Sorry but…What does he say?

Endou: He said…If we continue to…f-find clues…for Kazemaru….He’ll…poison him…

Gouenji: (small voice) So that’s what that man wants…

Kidou: What did you say, Gouenji?

Gouenji: Nothing…

(The scene changed to the jail, when it is breaktime)

Kazemaru: I need to find my team as soon as possible! (run towards the soccer field)

Prisoner #1: Oh! Hey KAZEMARU! We’re gonna practice dribbling!

Kazemaru: Okay!  Do you want me to show you my hissatsu technique?

All prisoners: YESSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEE!!

Kazemaru: Okay-------------

(Kazemaru performed Dance of Wind God)

Prisoner #2: Wow! He’s pretty good!

Prisoner #3: He’s not ‘pretty good’, he’s brilliant!

(The warden came out and sees Kazemaru performing the Dance of Wind God)

Warden: (screamed) HOW DARE YOU! Don’t you know you’re banned from using hissatsu techniques?!

Kazemaru: (couldn’t hear him) FUJJI NO MAIIIIIIIII

Warden: D-Damn! (Took out whip, hit Kazemaru.)

Kazemaru: (immediately fell) Ouch! What are you--!!

Warden: (continue hitting Kazemaru) I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE HISSATSU TECHNIQUES! ARE YOU DEAF?!

Kazemaru: (tears spilled out) Ouch….O-Okay….I won’t next time…Stop, please! OUCH!

(All prisoners stood god-smacked at the sight of Kazemaru)

Warden: (stopped hitting) I had enough of you! Next time if I see you playing these techniques or chase after that stupid ball, YOU’LL BE PUNISHED!!! (went away)

Kazemaru: (laid on the ground, crying)

(All the prisoners came to help Kazemaru while Kazemaru kept crying for his friends.)