Sealed Future

******Dont forget to comment and vote if you guyz liked it*******

Living alone is not that bad once you are used to it in fact you will love it ,with others there is a possibility of getting hurt or betrayed .But when you are all alone with no one to trust no one to pour your deepest secret into you are more than safe.

So believe me when i say that i was more than happy to spend my life in this shabby apartment of mine with my deseaded mothers sweet memory ,until my not so noble neighbours thought of poking their nose on my business.

When my so called father concluded that it was his time to leave which was not that long after my mother death i was not atall surprised or even disappointed .He was never much of a father figure to me not once in my life have i seen him sober.He would come back home drunk every night and would disappear before my arrival from school therefore,his involvement in my life was pretty much nonexistory,not that i am complaining or anything .Its just that if he could have continued his routine like before i would not have to sit in this uncomfortable chair of Mr .Nicholas Swift's office who was rightnow deciding on the possibility of my future stay ,our city's local guardian officer whom my trouble sniffing neighbours have informed at the cue of my fater's absense.

"So miss Lizbath Hwert ,you are saying you have no family members from both of your parents side " Mr.Nichols started in his thick Georgian accent ,his aged face decorated with many wrinkles black heir escaping a few strands of white ,left eye twitching out of frustration i guess
"This was supposed to be my holiday"muttering hushly

"Sir i am very capable of managing my life.My father was never much of a responsible person ......

"No noh miss as you know you are only sixteen according to our govt law teenagers only after their eighteen birthday are considered adult"

"$But.. .i have no other family"I retorted "Mr.Nicholas jestured for me stop with his hand continuing

'So Miss Lizbath i am left with no other choice but to assign you to a foster family ,they will be taking care of you before you are considered legally adult"

With that my future got sealed .These govt guys snatched me off my bittersweet Paradise only to force me into living with some unknown people whom i have no interest of meeting