His Family

******Dont forget to comment and vote if you guyz liked it*******

The pack's hall was buzzing with loud chatter of excited crowd .Men discussing pack business while women chattering and gossiping .Children playing around running crashing and their mother shouting after them.In a corner some women were gathered around a beautiful black heired lady holding her newborn baby of five days in her hand cuddling with the cute thing .

"He looks just like his father ,so cute" ,cooed a voice with utmost affection giggling when the little thing smiled at her reaction,

"Yes i am lucky thank you Laura  ,where is Justin by the way have not seen him today atall"asked a concerned Arina her blue eyes softening when she looked at her baby .

"He is with his friend playing somewhere i guess answered Laura glancing sideways ,excuse me Ari i have to go look for him"

".Arn't you tired Ari do you want me to hold Shaun" came Doricks voice from behind .His coffee coloured heir in a messy style as always ,black colouered shirt clinging to his body emphasizing his manly built ,his dark green eyes gleaming with happiness as he hold his son  .Arina still could not believe he was her husbend  .

"Here awww  sh sh my baby "started Dorick clutching  his baby to his cheast.

Dorick glanced at his wife noticing her observing him with a smile in her face .She has to be the most beautiful looking woman in the world he thought. Slender figure dark heir flowing below her waist blue eyes so deep that he can loose himself in them and now the  mother of his  son.

"Congratulations Alpha" ,started a voice  "congratulation Luna "

Dorick snapped from his train of thoughts hearing someones all too familiar voice .

"Vincent my friend how have you been ?"exclaimed a very delighted Dorick he can not believe his eyes Vincent ,his fomer beta.He left the pack without telling anyone two years ago just before his marriage ."where have you been "now a bit angry thinking about his disapperence .

Vincent ,his black heir perfectly combed dark eyes showing regret and sorrow retorted "I found my mate ,Rick"

Surprised Dorick shadowed his expression "so what  that does not mean you have to leave the pack without telling anyone " sudden anger vibrated through his body Arina noticing her husbands sudden change in behaviour stood up and placed her hand in his shoulder trying to calm him down abit .

Though not true soul mate;their marking bond was strong enough for Arina to dismiss some of his anger "calm down Dorick"

"Listen to me Rick,she is not a were, she is human and you know our pack does not take human as a member ,I fall in love  with her and  just  _i _ couldn't leave her  stuttered Vincent  .I am sorry but i had to do it "

Dorick's anger subsided relieving his dear friend emotions.

We have changed since before Vincent, we are not that narrow minded now. You can come  and live with your mate  here my friend .

Vincent smiled thank you my Alpha ,but i have a small  situation spoke vincent hiding his eyes from Dorick's  .

"What situation ,dont be shy now Cent say it" encouraged Dorick .

My wife...rr her sister died six months ago ,her daughter Lizbeth will be staying with us .Observing a blank look on his friends face Vincent hurriedly added "if that's a problem than we won't trouble you friend" .

Dorick thought of his friends condition letting a human who is his friend's mate is allright but letting  someone  else stay can  cause a commotion amongst his his  pack members.

Okay Cent my friend your human child can live here.The pack members are aloud house of their own so letting the kid stay would not be that much of a trouble he mused and said" but there is a condition"

Vincent was ecstatic hearing this news .He could not wait to tell his Sofie about this when he heard Rick add  "there is a condition "

"Condition what condi ." .Cent started but stopped himself after noticing his friends playful look

"You have to resume your post as my Beta "

***********************************

The picture at the top is of Dorick .So far 23 seen thank you so much  friends for reading my story . But if  you like it than  vote for me and give your comments .