39. A L M O S T

I remember those days when the happiest day of my life happened. It was 14th day of February when the person I love, proposed to me. That day, I answered him.

Months past and all of us are busy in planning our wedding but then, something are bothering me.

"What if we end up like mom and dad? They file divorce after my mom gave birth to me because they realize they are not compatible for each other. I know how incompatible we are. All of my likes are his dislike and all of his likes are the thing that I hate, then we end up fighting."

I have a lot of reason to decline our wedding but yet one reason are prevailling to me. I believe that when it comes to love, everything is right . If you love the person in a wrong way, then it is not love maybe it just an other types of love"

After thinking of all those things, I decided to talk to him.

"Lets make a deal" I said without hesitation that's why he look at me confusely. "What kind of deal?"

"Lets take a break---" I stop when he interrupt.

"So you are ending our relationship like this?!" He shouted.

"N-no I mean, We need a time for our selves. Marriage is not just a thing? that if we doesn't want it anymore, we can throw it like a trash. Marriage is for lifetime, it is a big decision that we will going to make thats why we need time for our selves to think if it is our right" I said while crying. Pain is visible on his eyes, but then he agreed.

It is the most challenging thing that we will going to do, it is so hard to be away from your love but its the sake of the both of us.

I go to my province, which is in Samar then he go to his homeland which is in United states.

We agreed that we will going to stay in our homeland for almost a year, then before the day of our 20th anniversay, we will going to meet again and decide if we will going to pursue our wedding.

Months past and I keep myself busy in exploring different places to the point that I meet Kian. My ex-crush way back when I was highschool.

We always hang out together till the day he confess his feelings to me but I reject him. I love William and I really do believe that he doesn't deserve to be cheated.

Before the day of our anniversary, I go back in manila and wait him in our meeting place.

I've been waiting for almost 3 hours and I can't stop myself for thinking about him to the point that I started to cry.

But then I stop when I saw him walking towards on me. I quickly run towards on him and hug him tight.

"I miss you William, I really do!" I said but then he doesn't response.

I was about to kiss him when he stop me. I was shock about his action so I look at him confusely.

"I'm sorry. I'm just here to tell you that and I want to end our relationship" he said that makes me stop.

"W-what? Are ypu kidding right?" I ask, hoping that I was right.

"I'm sorry" he said. He was about to leave so I make him stop and hold her hands tight.

I stop for what I saw on his finger.
It was a ring.
He's already married.

"I'm sorry. I am happy now and started making my own family" he said and leave me breathless.

He choose to cheat on me.