48. P A I N T I N G

I was about to go when I saw my lola's sister in our Painting room. Honestly, I don't know her yet and the things that I know about her is she's a spinster and she have an illness.

It was the first time I saw her out of her room so maybe it is the right time to have a closure to my grandmother.

I slowly enter the room and I saw her painting an image of a man. I was really amaze for what she was doing, I didn't expect that she have that kind of skills but there has something in my mind that wanted to ask. "Who is he?"

"What are you doing here?" I almost jump when she said that and just close my eyes hoping that she would'nt shout.

"You're Ashley right?" She ask as I feel relief and just nod. "Btw, I'm sorry if I came in, I just wondering on what you are doing"

She just smiled at me and continue in painting so I sat beside her.

"Is it okay if I ask who is he?" I ask but she just smile. "Is he your boyfriend?" I continue asking but she didn't answer so I give up.

"Y-yes he is my boyfriend, a long time ago" she answered as I look at her.

"I was 16 years old when I meet him. That time I was depress and wanted to end my life so I jump into the bridge and drown myself, but suddenly he showed up and save me. He makes me feel love and worthy and that was the time I fall for him ang luckyly he loves me too.

"B-but why both of you didn't end up together?" I ask as she look at me.

"Being with him was like walking in the sea without declining" she said that makes me thought for what it means about. "You m-mean, its imposible to be with him?" I ask as she nod.

"Yes, I love him to the moon and back, sadly he didn't actually exist" she said that makes me shock. I saw how pain was visible in her eyes but she just smiled at me and continue painting.

Then I realized, My grandmother was right, her sister have an schizophrenia, wherein her mind creates an hallucination about things or person that doesn't actually exist.

© To the picture