𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by gracebean02

Title: Punching Bag

"It's almost one o'clock, Leo. Where is she?" Raph demanded, crossing his arms and looking at the entrance. Suddenly, as if by a wish, (y/n) stomps into their sight.

"Where were you?" Leo demanded, standing up. She ignored her worried friends and throws her bag down, making her way to the dojo.

"What's wrong with her?" Mikey asked, as they all huddle up to come up with a plan for their angry friend.

"We should just ask her. Remember the last time we jumped to a conclusion?" they all shuddered at the thought and decided that it was smart to just ask her.

"Uh, dibs! Not it," Mikey, Leo and Raph all stick their fingers on the place where their noses would be, leaving Donnie scrambling.

"Oh come on. You guys always do this," he grumbled as he trudged towards the dojo, actually scared out of his mind. His brothers just followed behind him, peeking out from behind the tallest brother to see what was going on.

(Y/n) was standing in the middle of the dojo, hitting the soul out of the punching bag. Not good.

"Hey, (y/n)?" Donnie almost whispers, and sighed in relief when she grunted in response. It wasn't the best, but it was better than her stopping and staring at him. He learned that the hard way. He shuddered internally.

"What's wrong?" Leo suddenly spoke up, moving out from behind Donnie and going to stand a few feet away from her. Raph followed after.

"Work," she grunted, hitting the bag even harder. The boys winced.

"Oh, (y/n). It's okay. Just tell us what's wrong and we'll-" (Y/n) suddenly stopped and turned to look at who spoke.

Poor Mikey never stood a chance.

Reaching from out of nowhere, she began throwing empty pizza boxes and pillows and the poor turtle, hitting Donnie in the process.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, and she sighed angrily. Then, giving the two youngest a dirty look, she turned back to the bag and continued.

Raph and Leo looked at each other, nodding slightly. Leo walked up to (y/n) as Raph motioned for Mikey and Donnie to sit against the far wall, where they wouldn't get hurt anymore.

"Why don't you come spar with me and Raph for a bit?" Leo asked, leaning against the punching bag.

"Yeah, we'll knock the fight outta you." Raph hit the bag, effectively knocking Leo to the ground. The boys were suddenly too interested in an argument to notice the dark smile that crept up on (y/n)'s face.

"Okay. Let's do it," she gave them a huge smile as she walked to the other side of the dojo, waiting. Leo stands across from her and wait for Raph to give the word.

"Go." 

++++++++++

Leo hissed as stood up, holding the side of his shell where (y/n) had focused. He was going easy on her to wear her out, but she easily overpowered him, and now looked even more hyper than before.

"You okay?" Raph asked Leo as he helped him over to the wall where Donnie and Mikey were sitting, paralyzed with surprise and fear.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just don't hurt her too bad," Raph smirked as he turned and strode over to (y/n), where she stood, bouncing in place.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you," Raph warned, cracking his knuckles.

"I wasn't asking you to," she gave him a wicked grin and he returned it.

"I can take you down with one hit," he mocked, smirking.

"I can do the same with less," his smirk faltered as one grew on his opponent's face. Taking a deep breath, he solidified his stance and locked eyes on (y/n).

"Leo?" Raph asked, not looking away from (y/n). Leo stood up, painfully, and leaned on the wall.

"Go," he said strongly.

Raph and (y/n) rushed at each other. 

++++++++++

"Gotcha," Raph smirked as he went to kick (y/n) as she was defending her face against a punch he had thrown prior.

Suddenly, (y/n) took a step back and Raph was thrown again the wall he was standing in front of.

He looked up to see (y/n), her eyes glowing red brightly and her hand stiffened to hold him against the wall, even though she was standing a few feet away from him. An orb of red encircled her hand, twisting and twirling over her fingers as she flexed her fingers slightly.

Suddenly, he falls to the ground as her eyes stop glowing and her hand drops. Painfully, he raises his eyes to her and she gives him a horrified look.

"(Y/n)..." he whispered, closing his eyes. Behind her, the rest of the turtles don't know what to do.

"What the shell?" Donnie demands as he stands up to run to Raph's aid. Leo follows as Mikey stands in place, watching (y/n).

"I'm sorry; I-I didn't know. He scared me and I don't know what I am anymore. I'm so sorry. I'm a monster," (Y/n) made a mad dash for the door as Leo screamed for her to stop.

Suddenly, she was tackled to the ground and landed painfully on her shoulder. 

"Mikey?" She gasped as she saw him looming over her. Without missing a beat, he threw her over his shoulder and made his way back to the dojo, where Raph was finally awake.

"Raph, I'm so sorry," (Y/n) was suddenly thrown to the ground as Mikey pointed a finger at her.

"Don't move," she nodded in fear, terrified for her life. She's never seen Mikey so serious.

"So, you have powers?" Raph asked after a few moments of silence. (Y/n) let out a small laugh and wiped her eyes, where she was beginning to cry.

"Yeah. Had them since I was little. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd think I was weird. I mean, I did just throw Raph across a room," she scratched her head and looked down awkwardly.

"Not a scratch," Raph grabbed her hand and she looked up at him.

"We were just scared that you would leave," Leo whispered, playing with her (h/c) hair.

"You still want me here? Even though I'm a mutant even weirder than you guys?" she looked up at him in confusion. He furrowed his eyebrows at her and opened his mouth to answer.

"Yeah. Just 'cause you have powers doesn't make you any different. We're all weird, so let's be weird together," they all turned to see Mikey, speaking the wisest words they had ever heard.

"Okay. Let's be weird," (Y/n) gathered the boys in a hug and smiled.

"Together," they finished. 

++++++++++

sooooo, hi. I finally figured out that I'm tagging requesting people wrong so I fixed it! Not a big thing but i'm so proud of myself.

Request!

fuck i luv elizabeth olsen and the scarlet witch this is so fitting considering the book im writing abt the sw who knew