Chapter One (unedited)

*Bam!

Coby and 3 others was surprised when a person suddenly came out of the large barrel, a raven haired with strawhat with his fist up while standing up unknowingly knocking out a man with his fist.

"WHAT A GREAT NAAAAP!" he screams in satisfaction but his eyes caught a man, knock out in the ground. In confusion he ask, "What the?"

The raven boy looks at his front seeing two men looking surprised

"Who are you guys?" he asked them but replied him with a question too, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

He ignores them and steps out on the barrel. "He'll catch a cold if he sleeps here."

"It's your fault!"

A sword was pulled in front of him from one of the two men earlier, "You bastard. Stop screwing around. Don't you know we're pirates?!" but was ignored once again

Instead, the boy is in front of a pink haired boy with circular glasses named Coby, "I'm really hungry, got any..."

"Listen to what I'm saying!"
"You Brat!"

The two men raised their swords and yelled "Die!" to the straw hat kid, in fear, Coby covered his eyes with his hands not wanting to see a bloody mess but when he uncovers his eyes, he saw the straw hat kid perfectly fine standing in front of him and the two men sitting in the ground with their swords that was half the blade.

"What are you doing all of a sudden?" asked in confusion

"W... Who are you?"

"Me? I'm Monkey D. Luffy. Nice to meet you!" proudly says by the straw hat kid with a big smile

The two runs out to the hallway with their knock out friend dragging him along.

"What...what just happened?"Coby thinks still held a surprised look

After a series of conversation and eating and defeating Alvida. They sail in a small boat

"That was fun!" Followed by a carefree laugh

"Um, Luffy-san." Coby calls Luffy. Luffy ends his laughter and looks at Coby. "If One Piece is your goal, that means you are heading toward the Grand Line right? It's also called the graveyard of pirate"

"Yeah, that's why I need a strong crew. That pirate hunter...what kind of a guy is he?" Luffy asked Coby

"You mean Zoro? I heard that he was captured by the Marines"

"What? He's weak then"

Coby runs close to Luffy, "Not at all! He's a terrifying beast!"

Coby then ask Luffy, "Why are you asking me this?"

Luffy smiled and said, "If he was a good guys, I though I'd make him part of my crew" Coby then looks at him jaw open

"You are going to do something reckless again"
"He might be a good guy"
"He's been caught because he's a bad guy! It's impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible... Absolutely impos..."
*bam!
"Why did you hit me?" Coby whined and Luffy replied "Just because!"

Luffy then stopped and stares for a while. Coby sense something wrong, to Luffy. Concerned, he ask

"What's wrong Luffy-?"

"Captured... Marines"

"Ah yes, Zoro is captured by the Marines as I said...Luffy-san?" Coby watch as Luffy scrunched his face from thinking

Luffy thinks hard as he felt like something is missing but still nothing is going to his head. He sighs and pouts, giving up on thinking of whatever he had forgotten

"Dara! What do you think I might have forgotten? I feel like something is missing" He asked out of the blue, startling Coby

"Um...Luffy-san? Who is Dara?" Coby looks at Luffy confused and even more when his face sweatdrops and turns into a horrified face.

"Ahhhhhh! DARA! I HAD FORGOTTEN DARA!" His face screams panic as he stands up from his seat. "Coby! Let's hurry! My sister was taken by a Marine a while ago"

Coby was even more shock and surprise than before 'Who the hell forgets about their sister?' he screams in his head.

"Hurry Coby!" both panic and hurried to the Marine base where the famous Roronoa Zoro was captured. 'Wait for me Dara' Luffy said in his head.

In the Marine Base,

Zoro looks at the gate in his side where it opens two Marines, one is holding a girl in his hand, gently putting her down.

"Helmeppo-sama!" One screams but sees only Zoro in sight.

A scream from the base was heard, Helmeppo looking out angrily from his bedroom window, "Yes? Why disturb me now?!"

"We saw a young girl being held captive by a suspicious man and grabbed her here"

Zoro looks at the girl who doesn't seemed to be afraid nor nervous, but he can sense from her body language that she is rather confused.

He look at her and saw a white blindfold in her face. She had a curly black hair and pale skin. Wearing red top and black skirt. She also had a black stockings and black heels.

He wants to intervene but decided to let it go and mind his own business

"Who is that? Why did you bring me a blind girl?" Helmeppo looks angry but looks carefully to the said girl, even though half of her face is covered, he saw her as a beauty

"What are we going to do with her?" The two Marines looks at each other

"Wait! Bring her to me, to my room! I'll interview her and might help her!"

The two Marines was confused but nonetheless ask the girl to come with them. She silently nodded and follows them while they guide her to the base.

'Lucky' Helmeppo said while plastered a perverted face.