Chapter Six (unedited)

"W-what's happening?!"

After Dara finally figured out how to exit the house with her blindfold on. She heard fire, dog barking and large footstep coming from a large creature. Her hands quickly moves toward her pocket to grab her gun but she felt none.

Dara sighs and lifts her blindfold up to see the commotion. But she saw a shadow in front of her, there was a guy, riding a big lion who was holding something on his mouth, the man riding had a weird get up.

"Who... Who are you?" She asked them.

"I'm looking for Roronoa Zoro and a girl" He said while looking at her. He quickly grabs her wrist and dragged her to his side. Before she can even retreat, he was already holding both of her hands with one hand, placing them on her back. "Captain Buggy mentioned a blindfolded girl with raven hair, to capture her as well"

"What do you want from us?"  she tried to wiggle out but to no avail, he was much stronger, beside she didn't really have that much strength.

"Captain Buggy wants Roronoa's head and then for you, the girl who shot him two times in his shoulder, a punishment is to be expected."

This made the girl paler than before, she was very much of a scaredy cat, so it was not surprising she'll be very scared. Then the Lion started to walk away from the burning store and the barking dog.

While they are walking, Mohji was looking at his arm who was bitten by ChouChou. "Shit, that dog actually bit me."

"Let go of me!"

Mohji looks at the girl he was holding, he was wondering about her strange blindfold, she was peeking through it. He can see her golden eyes glaring at him. "Why need a blindfold? Are you hiding your eye? If that's the case, let me see it."

He removes the cloth on her eyes using his free hand, the one that was bitten and use it to cover her mouth. Mohji was looking directly at her eyes, looking for something unique or strange but he only saw a pair of golden eyes then it started to glow. Because of his amazement, he was holding her loosely.

'I have to fight! I shouldn't cause any trouble to brother nor Zoro!' Dara screams at her head while activating her powers. She shouldn't be scared, she should fight. The only way to save myself.

Then she made Mohji levitate, she was thankful that she was now released then Dara throw him to the nearest wall. Mohji didn't have anytime to react and be surprise, he was suddenly thrown to a wall.

Dara quickly gets off the Lion, who was also surpirsed and running to his master. She quickly runs towards back to where her brother should be, to the store. She was relieved that she had a courage to even fight someone and use her powers but her relief was wash away when a hand grabbed her and throw her to a brick wall.

She felt an agonising pain, Dara wasn't use to this kind of treatment. Her brothers would never let her be in pain or be injured but this was to be expected, being a pirate means fighting, hurting will be along the way. Then a foot lands on her arm and kicked her, Mohji screamed at her while continuously kicking her, "You bitch! Take this! And that! It hurts, you know!"

Dara only closed her eyes and makes a pained cries while being kicked, she didn't want to see his scary face. Tears was flowing through her face, 'it hurts!'

But then he suddenly stops, "Hey, didn't I just kill you back there?!"

She opened her eyes and saw Luffy standing there, Mohji faced him together with his pet.

"I'm not going to die just because of that and beside, I heard familiar cries" Luffy looks at his sister who was holding her beaten up arm, tears streaming on her pained face. He didn't want to saw that, he didn't want to see her cry and hurt.