Chapter Five (unedited)

" Oh there is an island ahead" Zoro said while spotting an island. So the two beaten up men rows faster wanting to escape the fearsome pirate hunter. "and before you go, do you have an extra weapon?"

"W-w-w-why?!" the man in the middle shriek, terrified of the man who was smirking at them.

"Just give me anything" Zoro was given a gun by the middle guy. He looks at Dara, he took her hand gently. She seemed confuse but never withdraw her hand, she felt a thing was placed on her palm.

"What is this, Zoro san? A gun? What for?" while trying to felt the weapon on her hand.

"Your brother said you can wield any weapon, right?" She nodded her head yes, "So I will give you a weapon for self defense since you said you don't have any weapon"

"So it's like a gift? Wow" she said while smiling big, blush on her cheeks. Zoro just looks at her and enjoying the scene in front of him

"It was stolen you know" the owner of the man said huffing but when he looks at them, he saw a very terrifying glare from the man who beaten them up earlier

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you, sorry" Dara spoke

"Ahhhh it was nothing ahahaha" he let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of his head, still receiving the glare from Zoro.

"Can you shoot a gun without looking?" Zoro ask her, his face was calming and her voice was gentle

"Yes, as long as the target stays still. But when it moves, I need to see, I might take a peek when shooting"

"We are here" the three said to them. Dara hides the gun to the pocket of her black skirt.

They leave the boat, Zoro helped Dara, holding her hand. When they step out, they heard an explosion.

"What's that explosion?" Zoro asked

One of the three men replied, "One of Buggy-sama's beloved Buggy Balls!"

"Buggy Balls?"

Zoro tugged Dara's hand, signaling for them to go. Since she can't see, he'll be guiding her on the way. They left the three on the port.

"Let's hurry up, Zoro-san" but then she suddenly felt being carried, bridal carried to be specific. "I agree, this will be much faster than you walking"

He rans toward where the explosion came from while carrying Dara who was holding tight to him.

"I heard voices from the building to our left" Dara said to Zoro who followed what she just stated.

Zoro stops running, "It's loud up there. How will I go up there?" He thinks.

Dara grabs her blindfold and removes it, Her golden eyes was looking at Zoro. "Please don't be too surprised with what I will be doing" she said while her gold eyes begin to glow.

Zoro felt like he was levitating, wait, he was! He was flying towards loud noises they heard earlier. Then they land in the corner, no one noticed them as their attention was toward Nami. Zoro looks at her, wanting an explanation as to what just happened but her eyes was saying that she'll explain later, he nodded to her as she covers her eyes again.

Zoro walks toward the group of pirates charging towards Nami, "How many of you are taking on one girl at once?" he said while blocking them from the orange haired woman.

"Zoro!" Luffy happily called out to him.

"You hurt?" Zoro asked the unknown girl but she was hesitant to reply so he asked again, "Are you hurt?"