Chapter 4: Thank god!

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock waking me up in the morning. the night before i had maneged to stop Amy's brother from marking me then went straight to bed so i had no idea if the girls had found their mates. Alexander was sleeping on the couch last time i had cheacked so i didn't bother with him.

I unlocked my door and went down the stairs. i past my brother on the way and gave him a small wave to say that i saw him. before coffee nothing odd ever registerd in my brain. hell you could place a gun to my head and i'd be the one to pull the trigger.

when i got to the kitchen i poored myself the darckest and thickest coffee in history just to wake me up. it looked like that moving medicen gloop out of Nanny McFee! the only diferance is that it doesn't go on a spoon because it's thick enough to have a tank float ontop of it.

i drank all the tar-like gloop and it helped wake me up, especialy when i splashed water on my face afterwards. only then did i notice what was wrong.

"JAMES!!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs when i realised that he wasn't ment to be there.

"Yeah?" he asked just as oblivious to the situation as i was earlyer.

i chose that moment to come up with the best idea of my life time.

"Here." i said taking two bags of ice out of the freezer. "my cure to tirednes." i told him as i placed the ice into a bucket. "All you have to do is raise this bucket as high as possible above your head and turn it over." i said handing it to him.

I almost laughed when the ice came tumbling down to the floor from his shoulders.

"HEY WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" he yell asked as he snapped out of his stuper.

"Actully you did it." i sniggered as he glared at his hands and the empty bucket in them. "Anywho why are you here?" i asked tapping my foot.

"I could ask you the same question." he shot back.

"Hey James." Alanna said as she came down the stairs and snuggled into his arms. Dheliah had to ruin the chance of that ever happening for me and Alexander.

"Oh, Alanna's your mate." i said in a duh tone.

"Yup, so back to my question, why are YOU here?" he asked.

"I was here first." i smirked and he growled. "Fine i got selected to be in this house." i mumbled then stormed out of the room not wanting to talk to him.

as soon as the door shut i was being flung over a muscular shoulder and tingls shot up my arms. it was all too cliché. i hate cliché!

"What now?" i asked as Alexander dragged me into the living room.

"I wanted to 'talk'" he said air quoting the words talk. after speaking he sat me down on the couch and i led across it closing my eyes.

"Sure about what?" i asked as i felt somthing or someone slide beneath my head.

"who told you to reject me?" he asked as he began to smothly run his fingers through my untaimed jungle of hair without even causing a small tug.

"Dhelia." i muttered enjoying how his hands worked magic on my hair.

"Dhelia told you?" he asked and i nodded in agreement as he began working the knots in my back.

"Yeah..." i sighed

"Who's Dheliha?" he asked me and i let out a small laugh.

"My friend." i told him as the muscles in my back relaxed at his touch. i swere his hands are magic! i would honistly tell him anything as long as he didn't stop!