Chapter 8: Aleeexx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i woke up i was in a very awkward situation, I was on top of Alex practicaly drawling on him while my legs were wrapped around his legs.

I tried to pull away but Alex had his arms wrapped around my waist to stop me from moving in my sleep, i would have been cool with it... if i was asleep.

"Alex..." i whispered into his ear and nothing happened "Alex I have chocolate!" i said still whispering but he didn't wake up. "Alex!" i snapped but nothing, oh well, i tryed nicely "Aleeexx!" i yelled into his ear and he bolted up right causing me to be sling shot to the end of the bed. "Morning." i chirped in a sickly sweet tone, trying to scare Alex and as i looked back i saw him cringe which made me laugh.

I sat up and looked around Alex's room, he had drove me back and we had snuck into his room for rest before we faced his parents and i was more than happy with that.

he had a huge flat screen against the wall oposit the bed with all sorts of games pluged into it and also there was cream leather sofas facing the TV.

on the wall on the right side there was six windows and a balconey inbetween them, three windows each side.

"Nice..." i muttered looking around and i heard Alex chuckle behind me. I turned around to face him but he was right infront of me so i had to tilt my head back to look him in the eye

"You don't like people sleeping when you're not do you?" he asked and i gave him a shrug,

"No." I said plain and simple!

"Let's play a game of meet the parents." he said grinning.

"Oh, I have an idea." i said and Alex shook his head in amusmen. "What?" i asked.

"Nothing." he mutterd.

"I can never understand you." i said getting off the bed and walking to the shower. "I'm gona be a while... no boys aloud!" i said and he bagan complaining but i cut him off by shutting and locking the door.

After a long shower Alex went in so i pulled on some jogging bottoms and a tank top then went downstairs. i turned dow a corredoor, dead end. checked a room, some servants doing the nasty, did not need to see that! different room was a guy who tryed to get me into his bed, no frikkin way! another hallway, woops no this is the one that leads back to the stairs. Can you believe Alex got an entire floor to himself, just like the king and queen but he still refuses to use the kitchen on his floor because he likes eating with his parents, if it were me, good bye parents!

another room, living room.

next room, Baby room.

room after that: dinning room. 'Good I'm getting closer.' i thought

'No you're not.' my wolf cacled in my head.

Shut up!' i screamed back to her.

'You know you're practically talking to yourself because I'm part of you.' she laughed. 'i can see the doctors apoint ment now! "Sir I keep heving voices in my head that wont stop laughing at me and annoying me, she wont even stop when i turn into a wolf! how do i stop it?" yeah that would go down really well' she cackled in my head again, god she could be annoying.

'at least you got one thing right.' i said smirking.

'And what is that?" she asked.

'That you are really annoying!' I exclaimed and cut the connection while i walked around searching for the kitchen, chuckling to myself! i am so, so weird! poor Alex, I really do pity him for having someone like me as his mate.