Chapter 7: walk of shame... well run of shame...

I woke up in my room stark naked with Alex lying next to me.

"Damn." i muttered to myself as i tried to pull out of his arm that was wrapped around me.

Poke - poke - poke

Nope, he wasn't waking up.

Shove - shove - shove

He isn't moving anywhere.

Kick - kick - kick

HOW THE HELL IS HE STILL ASLEEP? I asked my wold and she let out a small laugh.

No idea she yipped.

Well thanks for the help i sighed

Any Time she murmured any time

after that i blocked her out

Slap - Slap - Slap

Whak - Whak - whak

Punch - Punch - Punch

Ring - Ring - ring - ring...

that's when i realised my phone was going off.

i ended up grabbing it with my feet and pulling it up to my ear the best i could with a messy shuffle.

"Hello?" i asked the Phone just as Alex breathed on my mark causing me to shiver.

"Hey Katya, I was just wondering if you had found your mate yet because i've just got back to the pack house." it was Jade, She was an old friend from school, we were not as close as me, Dhelia and Imogen but we were close.

"Yeah I found my mate, Just don't come in my room." i said gazing around the room. the only thing that looked out of place and weird was all of the extra blankets and things i used to have on the end of the bed they had ended up on the floor. other that that it was just me and Alex with a quilt covering my body.

"Why what you been up to?" she asked suggestivly and i let out a breathy laugh.

"Probably exactly what you're thinking." i said knowing that Jade was the type of person to get somthing dirty out of everything.

"Oh, so you've already got down and dirty?" she asked and i laughed.

"Yes, so who's your mate?" i asked.

"You'll never believe this but it's the prince." she squealed and i looked at Alex. yep, he's my mate, last night proved that.

"Yeah, I don't believe it." i said in a bored tone.

"Okay, it's his brother but close enough." she said and i shot up to a sitting posiition only for Alex's arm to fling me back down on his chest as he rested his head on mine and began tracing patterns on my arm.

"What?" i asked trying to be quite even though i knew Alex was awake.

"Yeah, i can't believe it eather, he's so sweer." she sighed dreamely and Alex began to nibble on my ear, the one not pressed up to my phone.

"Sounds great." i said practicaly breathing as i tried to keep down the moan while Alex let his hands explore me as his mouth played with my ear.

"Oh he's AMAZING!" she excclaimed, "We almost mated when we first met but decided to wait since we couldn't lock the door and have it private." she explained

"Yeah," i said in a breathy moan as Alex's hands wonderd to my thighs but i slaped them away. "I met Amy, his sister." yep, it was still pretty breathy since Alex had just slid out from beneth me, got on top and started trailing kisses from my ear down.