~𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒~

Imagine: You are the CEO of a fashion and cosmetics line and you have just gotten home after a long day...

After stepping out of you car, you use your swollen-heel clad feet to carry yourself up the stairs leading to the front door of the beautiful mansion that you and your amazing boyfriend share. You sigh. Just the thought of being in his arms right now sends warmth throughout your body. As you walk inside and lock the door, you scan the immediate room looking for Quincy as he is usually on the couch waiting for you. To your disappointment he is not.

"Bebe!" You call out to him. No response. In search of Quincy, you head upstairs to your bedroom. As you enter, you hear a voice coming from the balcony. You place your purse on the sofa in the room and remind yourself to put it away later before heading outside.

There he is. Just standing there with his phone to his ear. Looking at him only made you realize just how much you missed him. While he's turned around, you went unnoticed as you snaked you arms around his waist and laid your head on his back, inhaling his sweet manly scent. He smiles and turns around so that you're on his front. He looks down at you, still on the phone, and places a tender kiss on your forehead while caressing your back. Occasionally he would run his fingers through your long hair that reached your waist, all the while you waited for his conversation to end.

After what seems like forever, he finally says, "I'll give you a call back tomorrow. I have some more business to handle." And with that, he ended the call and three beeps followed to signify that it was over. "Hi my love, sorry about that."

"It's okay you have business to handle too," you say with a soft smile just admiring him.

"How was your day, beautiful. You look exhausted." He was exactly right. You spent the whole day in meetings going over statistical charts, running from room to room within your office tower, and forcing your brain to come up with new ideas about your fashion and makeup line. Exhausted wasn't even half of the way to describe how you felt.

"It was very busy, but you can't expect anything less. Gotta keep going." This was something that Quincy always admired you for. No matter what was going on, you were always determined to make it through. However, sometimes he noticed that you needed a break because of how hard you always worked nonstop. And that's exactly what he intended to do.

"I tell you what. How about I run you some bath water, and after that I'll give you a full body massage so that you can unwind for the night," he offers while looking down into your eyes.

"I love you so much baby, but you don't have to do that." He lifts your chin with one hand and uses the other to continually rake through your hair. He looks at you and leans in to place a kiss on your soft lips. Just that moment alone was enough to send major butterflies to your stomach.

"But I want to, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." With that he takes you hand and leads you back inside in pursuit of the bathroom.

Should I continue or make a part two/mini series of this???👀👀👀 Also I'm taking requests! Let me know what type of imagine you want! I do all! From freaky to depression, to breakups... just let me know lmaooo!!!