~Interference~

A Justin Combs Request 🌹

You had just stepped out of the shower, making sure that you were all fresh and clean for the party that would commence in the next hour. Justin and a few of his friends decided to throw this big celebration just to show love for all of the success that they have achieved so far. It was a nice way to have fun and be appreciative at the same time. You walked into the bedroom that you and Justin shared in order to check your phone that was currently on the charger. So far, only a few texts from various people about work, as well as many emails and social media likes/comments. However, to your dismay, there were none from Justin. You hadn't heard from him at all during the day except for before you left the house for work, discussing plans for what were to come with the party later.

You looked at the time and didn't realize that it was now 8:00 and the party started for 9. You decided to push away any negative thoughts and get ready, already knowing you'd be late. You quickly dried off to the best of your ability and applied your favorite lotion/moisturizer: Jergen's Natural Glow(this stuff is amazing I just tried it and now I'm literally obsessed😌✨). The way the moisturizer made you skin glow, you knew that you'd be tonight's head-turner. You had previously laid out your dress before getting in the shower. By the end of the night, you had hoped that Justin would more than willingly, be the one to take it off.

Before putting it on, you slipped on your red silk robe and got started on your hair and makeup. You decided to curl your long brown hair with your flatiron, making it flow down your back in a mesmerizing pattern. For makeup, you decided to create a black Smokey eye look, focusing majority of the pigment on the outsides of your eyes, creating the beautiful fox eye effect. Lastly, you finished with an ombré red lip. You looked in the mirror, happy with your appearance. With that, you walked back into your bedroom, checking your phone once more. Again, there was no call or text from Justin even though you were already 30 minutes late. Just like before, you decided to put it on the back burner, knowing that he was probably just getting ready for the party all day and now reveling in his hard work.

You finally went to slip on your dress, allowing for it to hug all of your curves, just like the way Justin would like. You were sure his eyes and many lingering others, would be all over you tonight as he hadn't known what you'd planned on wearing.

You snapped a picture, wanting to use it for a social media post right before you finally left, in search of the club that the party was being hosted at

~Time Skip~

After about 30 minutes of driving, it had now reached 10:00pm, and you were officially an hour late to the party.

"Nothing like a grand entrance," you mumbled to yourself. As you made your way up to the entrance, the bouncer stood in your way, not letting you in. "Umm, hi. May I please enter?" You tried to ask in a nice voice, trying to stay patient.