~Baile💃~

Hola Bebes! Long time no see! I've been gone for a little bit, but I'm getting back into it! This imagine is a request and I'm deeply sorry to the lovely person who requested it! I've had to rewrite this imagine about 3 times because my wattpad app kept uninstalling itself on my old phone due to a lack of storage and I couldn't access any of my drafts, my account, and etc! 😭😒So I decided to just split the parts up for this imagine in order to get things out here! But now I bought a new phone to use for content so I'm super excited to be updating and writing new imagines! I'm thinking about making a Naruto Character Story or imagines book! Would any of you be interested? Please let me know! Anyway sorry for the ramble and let's get into it!

I was originally going to write more for this first part, but I noticed some of you couldn't wait(which I am extremely thankful for)!This imagine is a request so I hope you all enjoy this Teaser! Remember, you can either comment or message me for yours also!🌹🌹🌹

"And 5,6,7,8," our coach called out as we proceeded to go over our dance combo without the music. To say that all of us dancers were tired was an understatement. Our coach, Victoria, was working us extremely hard for the upcoming competition between all of the dance teams from universities within our region. When it came to competition, we had no intention on losing either. "Lisa! What are you doing!? Everyone has to land that triple completely before going into the straddle," Coach stressed, clapping her hands together for emphasis.

Lisa, my best friend, groaned. "Ahhh come on Coach! We've been at it for three hours now! You try doing it for a chance," she huffed. The rest of the girls and I laughed tiredly and nodded our heads in agreement.

"Oh fine you big babies! Let's take a breather. Make sure you're hydrated, eat a light snack until after practice where we can all grab some food." You see, that's the thing I loved most about Victoria. She was like a mother to my teammates and I. She also had kids a just a little younger than us so she was always very understanding.

I walked over to Lisa and gently laid my head on her shoulder. Everyone wore a matching black sports bra and leggings to "accentuate" our lines as dancers, per Victoria.(AU: Better hope they're not see through 😉). She threw her arm around my shoulder.

"Ew sis, you need a shower," I joked around with her.

"Mmhmm I would gladly go to the showers and run into your man, but then again you're my bestie and he's for you, Elle." At that, I rolled my eyes. She was always harassing me about the "it" boy of the entire campus, Quincy. Like wth, aren't we in college? I thought we left that back in high school. "You cannot deny it, Elle. Everyone sees the way you two are," Lisa tried to point out.

"You mean everyone sees the way we argue," I countered back with a straight face.

She waved me off. "Eh, girl! That's just the sexual tension," she said as if she'd already known. I just raised my eyebrows and shook my head. "Oooo! Speak of the devil!" Lisa exclaimed and pointed.

"Rude," I muffled and slapped her hand, only for her to still keep it there. Through the huge double doors of the Rec room, our current place of practice because our studio's AC was out, in walked Mr. Almighty himself, Quincy, with a group of his friends following him.

All of the girls eyed the entourage except for me. I just grabbed my water bottle, took a sip, and minded my business. I could hear the excited whispers of my teammates, each describing how "hot" he was and other obscenities that shall go unnamed. As I was busy drinking my water, someone had the audacity to bump into me, almost causing me to choke.

"Excuse me," I uttered from being surprised at the sudden intrusion.

"My bad baby girl," I heard an all too familiar voice say behind me. Not wanting to entertain the matter any farther, I decided to walk away. I didn't get but three steps away before an arm pulled me back by my waist. I turned back around, ready to give him a piece of my mind, but halted as he held a different look in his eye. Not one of his normal aggravating teasing stares, but— No. I stopped any other wandering thoughts before they could get anywhere. He licked his plump pink lips before speaking again. I found myself not being able to avoid the way his tongue moved onto them. "Look, Elle, I said I was sorry—"

I cut him off real quick. "No, you said 'My bad, baby girl' not 'I am sincerely sorry for bumping into you and being your source of hell since the day we met, Elle," I relayed to him in a sarcastic sweet voice with a fake smile to compliment my anger. I could see Lisa in my peripheral face palming but laughing nonetheless.

"Listen, I'm having—" This time it wasn't me who cut him off. Coach Vickie blew the whistle, signaling it was time for us to continue on with practice.

"Sorry, duty calls." I turned around and flipped my hair over my shoulder, making my way back to my position.

"Okay, ladies," Coach called out. "I want Elle to take the floor for her solo, the rest of you make sure you're observing her! All of you can learn a thing or two from your teammate!" Despite the maybe unintentional insult from coach, all of the girls hooped and hollered, waiting to see what I had been working on.(Play the song in the media! Streets by Doja Cat OMG)!

"Everybody, stand back!" Lisa hollered! "My bestie is finna kill it—except for you Quincy, step forward!" The whole room laughed, even I had to because she's so crazy.  "Coach, we need the full effect!"

"Girl, you're right! Hold on, Elle, let me set up the lights!" Victoria ran to shut off the main lights, while I stood under the spotlight, creating a silhouette effect. "There we go," she smirked and winked at Lisa. Those two. I thought inside my head while shaking it.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Like I said, only a teaser so far for part 1 in order to give you guys something to look forward to! I'm deeply sorry once again to mi amor, the lovely person who requested this imagine a while back!❤️