~Rendezvous~

Before we begin, I just want to say thank you for the 20+ votes and 900+ reads! It really means a lot! I never knew things would really go this far, but thank you so much to everyone! I do take requests so if you want one, don't be afraid to comment or message me! ¡Los amo!🌹😘🌹😘

*Disclaimer* In this imagine we're underage at 17 guys, but Quincy is only 21(or however old you imagine) in this one so it's not too bad. You don't have to read if you don't want to!

I sat in class, completely bored, staring out of the window just to pass time. The teacher was lecturing on about whatever we were "learning" in English class. The birds outside were busy flying free, something I wish I could be at the moment instead of stuck in here. I couldn't wait until the end of the day and be rid of the place that resembled hell for the weekend. My mind drifted off to a certain someone I were to meet after school. His name was Quincy.

I had met him one night at a club that my friends and I snuck into. I guess you could say that we were a bunch of troubled teenagers that got into a lot of mess we weren't supposed to. What can I say, we all had bad lives at home. Quincy provided a way for me to just forget about all of that and enjoy the time we spend together.

The night we met, he bought me a drink and couldn't keep his hands off of me. Before things escalated I did let him know about my age. He didn't seem to care though to which he replied, "I don't see a problem. You're at the age of consent and you'll be 18 in a couple of months." It's not like I had anyone who would care to press charges anyway. My father died a long time ago and my mom, well she's always out whoring anyway. Her boyfriend was always at home too drunk to even realize it. Absolutely pathetic if you ask me.

Finally the bell rang. I replied with a yawn and grabbed my backpack. I grabbed my phone from my desk and inserted my headphones, playing one of my favorite songs "Chanel" by Frank Ocean. I sluggishly walked to the cafeteria, clad only in a baggy white T-shirt and grey sweatpants, where I would normally meet my friends for lunch. Before I made it there however, someone decided to bump into me. It was none other than the school's "try-hard," Stacey(sorry to all the Staceys reading this).

"Ewww, if it isn't, y/n," she said with a disgusted look on her face. I rolled my eyes and paused my music.

"What do you want, Stacey? I don't have time for your stupid shenanigans." My patience for this girl and school in general was wearing very thin.

"I just thought it was funny how you don't even have to try to be ugly when you already are," she said with a smirk on her cake face.

"Aww really? That's too bad. I just think it's funny where you have to try to be 'pretty' for someone who doesn't want your attention because they're all over me." I emphasized to her. I smiled a fake sweet smile as I knew I hit a nerve. She's been trying to grab the attention of the school's most popular guy, Caden, but lately he's been very persistent at making me his next catch. Don't get me wrong, he was a very good looking guy, but his personality was way too arrogant for me. Definitely a turnoff. Besides, I already had Quincy even if our relationship was strictly sexual. I wouldn't mind if Quincy and I dated, but I had severe trust issues due to the past and life now. We'll just have to see where life takes us.

Fuming with her face red, Stacey let out a gasp at my comeback. She went to retort, but before she could I intervened. "Save it," I told her, "you've waisted enough of my time already." With that, I pushed right pass her and towards the double doors that led outside, instead of the cafeteria. I just wanted to get out of here. I'd probably have to face the consequences of walking out when, or rather, if I returned on Monday morning. The worst they could do is either detention or suspend me, so I was mildly concerned.