Tik tok🍀

You were at Ruel, your boyfriend house just sitting on his bed watching TikToks while he was playing video games with his friend. He had been playing for a wile and you started to get bored.

Y/n: Ruel, babe can we cuddle?

No response. You tried several times but he never answered. After thinking for a while you came up with an idea. You placed your phone on the window frame and started recording. You walked up to him and tried to snuggle into his arm. You put your arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

Ruel: just wait a sec boys, I have a problem I need to get rid off.

Y/n: well that's offensive

He took of his headset and threw away his controller. He stood up, kissed your cheek. " bye, bye babe", he said as he threw you down on the beanbag that was laying next to him. You walked up to your phone and stopped the video.

This is how it turned out:

You posted the video and short time after the fans started going crazy about it. You saw the video all over Instagram and you thought it was so cute how the fans hated on Ruel for not giving you attention.

"awwww this is the cutes thing ever", you said as you were looking at some edits. "What is the cutes ever y/n", Ruel said laying on you back. "Just some edits, now get of off me before I die", you said trying to turn around. It didn't work. " if I can see the video", Ruel said. " of course". You said kissing he's cheek. You show him the video and he's reaction was priceless. "Damn my fans hate me so much" he said. "Hahahah they do". Ruel took you phone out of your hand "cuddle me babe" he said snuggling in to you. "Will do" you said before kissing his lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short but it's my first one so

Comment you thoughts on it.❤️❤️
Request are open📭📭