Tour🍀

Y/n P.O.V

Ruel had taken me with him on tour which I am very exited for. Right now we are in Bergen. A place Ruel has fallen in love with.

He was performing at the festival tomorrow so me and him wanted to explore the place.

Right now Ruel is in the bathroom getting ready and I am doing some light makeup. "You ready to go babe", he said coming out of the bathroom. "soon I just gotta brush my teeth" I said looking up at him. " ok, the bathroom is all yours".

After brushing my teeth I found my hairbrush and brushed my hair. I felt to muscular arms take a grip around my waist. " you be looking good" he said kissing my cheek. "Thanks, handsome" I responded. " we can go and eat now" I said taking the keycard and my phone from the table. "Finally" he said.

We went to the elevator hand in hand. "What do you wanna do today" he asked. "I don't know, probably explore the city and be with you" I responded blushing a bit. " awww, your cute" he said kissing my lips. I kissed back placing my hands on his cheeks. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me " yes that would be amazing".

After breakfast we went out to the venue for him to do some finishing touches before his performance tomorrow and film something for the tour diaries.

Later that day me and Ruel wanted to go up this mountain. We took this weird cable car to get up to the mountain and when we got to the top the View was unbelievably beautiful.

(This was the view)

(This was the view)

"OMG this view is so pretty" Ruel said shockingly. " I know, it's so pretty." I said. " this is by far the prettiest thing I've ever seen besides you" he said. " ohh, shut up" I said Playfully, hitting his arm. We walked all the way down to the barricade. He took his hand over my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Babe look at me" he said. I turn my head to look him in the eyes. "I love you" he said before giving me a kiss. "I love you too" I said in between kisses.

We took some pictures with the view and Ruel took a video and posted it on Snapchat.

The clock is past 12am so we decided to go back to the hotel and sleep because he's performing tomorrow.

"Goodnight y/n" he said kissing my head. "Goodnight ruelio" I said giving him a goodnight kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment what you thing ❤️

Should I keep making these.❓❓