Jealous🍀

Authors note:
Sorry for not posting in a while. I haven't really had the motivation to write and I've had a lot of school work ever since corona started. I will try to post my last parts to this imagine book, but I can't promise anything. Hopefully you guys understand ❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

I was staying over at Ruel's house because he wanted to look after me cause i was sick. today is  Mary's birthday party and since i was sick i couldn't go. Ruel wanted to stay with me, but I didn't let him. "Ruel go, I'm fine. Ok?" I said pushing him out the door. "But I wanna be here with you babe" he took my hands in his and gave me the perfect smile. "The faster you go the faster you'll get home. Now go" I said giving him a try hard smile. "Ok, but call me if something happens or you need something?" He said going to his little car. "I will. Love you" I said closing the door. "I love you too" he said before the door closes. I went up to my bedroom and fell asleep right away.

I woke up 3 hours later and had a really bad headache. I took some painkillers and went down to make myself a soup. I made the soup and took on my favorite Netflix show.

The clock was now 11:00 pm and I decided to get ready for bed. I decided to send Ruel a message.

Y/N: Hey babe I'm going to bed now, please be quiet when you come home. Love you❤️

Ruel: Ok hun, I will probably be home soon. Love you🥰

After about an hour I heard Ruel enter the house. He went in to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. I felt him getting in to bed and kissing me on the forehead before saying "goodnight babe" after that I feel asleep and woke up the next day feeling a bit better. Ruel had left to go to his studio, but left some pancakes for me.

I went on social media to see if there was something now happening in the world and I saw this post by @Mary.argy

 I started getting jealous

I started getting jealous. Was there something going on between them. Was he cheating on me. I got up from bed and went down to eat the pancakes Ruel had left for me to eat. That picture was still in my mind.

Ruel P.O.V

I grabbed my phone and went on instagram to post a little sneak peek of my new song when I saw that mary had posted a new photo. It was me and Annabel hugging. I started getting  anxious.
Had Y/N seen the post. Does she think i'm cheating on her. I know it's just a hug, but what if Y/N thinks its way more than that. I asked my team if I could go home because I was feeling a big ill and they said yes. I drow home as fast as I could.

when I got home I opened the door and saw Y/N watching her favorite Netflix show on the couch. "hey ruel" she said. "hey babe" I replied back taking of my shoes and jacket. " why are you home so early?" she questioned. "there wasn't much to do today so they let me have the rest of the day off" I said walking up to her. she seemed calm and not jealous or angry.

"I have to talk to you" I said nervously. "Ok, what's wrong babe" she said. " I don't know if you've seen it, but Mary posted some photos from her birthday party last night" I said. " yeah I've seen those" she replied. " I just want to clear up that I didn't do anything with Annabel. She is just a really good friend of mine and last night I had a bit too much alcohol that I didn't mind her laying in my arms and I understand if you're angry or jealous " I said looking at the floor. " I have to say that I am a bit jealous. I just didn't like seeing someone laying in your arms that not me." "At first I was a bit angry and all that, but I know that you wouldn't cheat on me and then I just got a bit jealous" she said with a smile. " awww babe don't be jealous, and remember she is just a friend. And just remember If you were at that party you know what would happened" I said smirking. She slapped my arm and started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment for more. ❤️