Youtube🍀

Y/n P.O.V

Me and ruel were gonna make a YouTube video for my channel since we were bored. Both me and Ruel posted that we where having a q&a on our insta story.

After some Time we had gotten a lot of questions and I took up the camera to start recording.

"Hello guys and welcome to my new YouTube video, as you can see Ruel has joined us for today's video where we will be answering your questions." I said to the camera. Ruel waved to the camera before we started. "you wanna take the first question?" Ruel asked. "Ok".I'm gonna start with a simple question". I said looking for one. "here we go, when did you start dating?". I read out of my phone. "Wait this is hard, I always get this wrong" Ruel said. "let's see if you get it right this time then." I said looking at him. "fuck" ruel said tilting his head backwards "come on babe it's not that hard. I said dragging his head up.  "Ok I'm just gonna say  August 3, 2019" he said. "Ok I will give you that. It was August 5, 2019."        "OMG thank you thank you thank you." He said kissing my whole face. "she usually beats me to death if I get that wrong"
"no I don't what are you talking about" I said confused even though I know I do.

"whatever, you can take the next one" I said. " what do you watch on a movie night" ruel said. "We've seen a lot of movies together, but my favorite was «what men wants» and « to all the boys I've loved before» "I said. " we've seen 365 days, now you see me , now you see me 2, Spenser confidential, night school, skyscraper and many more."

"Favorite Netflix shows" I read from my phone. " probably sex education and don't fuck with cats. I just love those shows." Ruel said. " I really like selling sunset,  orange is the new black,  Lucifer, good girls and modern family. I know I have a lot" I said "you said you really like dont fuck with cats" ruel said confused. " sorry hun I was lying to you,  I didn't really like it because of the snake that was in it that just scared the shit out of me because I hate snakes. As you know." I said.

"What's your favorite song" ruel asked. " that's a difficult question, I have so many. You start" I said
"Ok. Basically everything from the 1975." He said " you a hard-core fan." I said laughing " mine are probably you broke me first - Tate McRea and get you - Daniel Caesar ft.kali Uchis

We took some more questions and ended the video.
" just so you know I'm going to cut out the 365 days movie think" I said " why" he said with a confused look on his face. " is straight up porn babe, I'm not putting that in my video, people are going to get these thoughts in their mind of us having sex while watching it." I said almost laughing. " true" he said

"Thanks for joining me though. I had a fun time" I said kissing him. " no problem babe, happy to be here with you." He said spinning me around.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting in a long time
I haven't really had motivation to write, but now I'm back

Vote and comment 📮