Chapter 2

Percy's pov

I woke up with a thin layer of sweat covering my skin and I was trembling slighty.

"It was just a dream.It was just a dream.It was just a dream."I kept muttering to myself touching my chest and the bed to reassure myself.

"You wanna talk about."Thalia softly asked from across the room sitting up rubbing her eyes to remove the crust that built up overnight.

"Not really,I just want to forget about everything right now."I said turning to face her."Percy when things get better this will look like a bump in the road from your bright future."She said bring her knees to her chest and putting the pillow on top of her knees and putting down her head.

That is the most un-Thalia thing she has ever said."Thalia you sound just like my mom."I said and for the first time in a long time I effortlessly chuckled.

"It's nice to see that spark in your eyes again even for a little while." She murmured and I tried to smile at her but I felt the sorrow quickly fill my body again.

Thalia sighed and said."Good talking to you Perce,try and get some more sleep it's only 3: 57 am."while she rolled over and curled up next to Jason in a sisterly way.

"Mmmk,Thals."I said rolling over to face the wall.I had absolutely no chance of going back to sleep not after that dream.I closed by eyes and it washed over me.

Percy's Dream

I stood in the middle of the arena with everybody I loved,surrounding me and shouting.

"Why would you commit this act of treason boy."My dad yelled at me and I backed up.

"Wh-what are y-you tal-talking about." I stuttered out miserable confused."You tried to help Gaea destroy us and when she refused you power you killed her."Annabeth yelled and I turned toward her only to see she was being held by Nathan and her eyes were filled with hatred and disgust.

"No,Wise girl you know I would never do that."I cried reaching for her and she cringed."Don't call me that you traitor."She hissed backing up.

"No this is all wrong."I shouted looking at everybody pleading with my eyes."Your no longer my son Percy,I disown you."My moms voice said from next to Nathan.

"Nathan is perfect and my dream son." She sneered at me."No mom don't,I love you."I pleaded trying to walk forward only to be stopped by the tips of a trident.

"I've waited so long to do this,you disappoint."My dad nearly growled at me."What did I ever do to you guys to make you hate me."I sobbed giving up.

"Your pathetic."Nathan said smiling wickedly."Mom ,Dad can I do the honors."He asked my parents."Of course sweetheart."My mom said gently touching his cheek.

Nathan smiled wider then pulled out a intricately designed dagger that dripped with Kampê's poison."I never liked you Perseus Jackson."He said before throwing the dagger directly at my chest and hit it spot on.

I let out an agony filled scream before the ground opened up and somebody pushed me in and I fell screaming.
(End of dream)
_______________________________________

While I was thinking about my dream I didn't realize Jason's alarm went off and they Grace siblings were getting ready for their day.

"Come on, Percy you can borrow some of Jace's clothes."Thalia said slapping my stomach as she walked past me to get to the bathroom."But he's taller than me."I whined not really wanting to leave the room.