Chapter 7

5,264 years later

Percy pov

"I bet you can't do a coffee grinder."Leo said randomly sitting down on one of my couches staring at me intensely.

"Ok two things."I said cutting my blueberry pancakes up into small triangular pieces

"First how did you get into my house and second we already established I'm the better break dancer."

"First the door was unlocked and second you cheated last night."Leo answered glaring at me.

"Why does it even matter you guys are assassins and that job doesn't require break dancing."Rachel asked walking into the living room with a cup of coffee in a robe and disheveled hair.

"Weird."Leo mumbled pursing his lips and Rachel raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What's weird."

"I've always assumed you guys walked around in underwear in your house."

"Rachel you need a coaster."I reminded her before she set her mug down deciding to ignore Leo.

"You sound like Zoe."

"Better me tell you instead of both of us receiving another lecture."

"I don't lecture you but Rachel he's right you need a coaster."

Zoe's voice said from beside me as the couch cushion dipped.

"So do you guys have threesomes or just take turns with Percy or exclude Percy altogether."

"There's no way in Hades I would ever discuss our sex life with you." Rachel said around a mouthful of stolen pancakes.

"You can't blame me for being curious about a three person marriage especially if Percy's involved."

"And what's wrong with Percy."I asked staring at him.

"Don't refer to yourself in the third person it's creepy."Zoe mumbled against my ear.

"Nothing it's just everybody thought your heart was demolished after

she-who-shall-not-be-named then you fall in love with two women."

"What is this Harry Potter you can say her name."I said chuckling.

"And second my heart wasn't demolished but it was in pretty bad shape I'll give you that."

"Whatever you say Commander Jackson."Leo said cheekily sulating me and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you have a wife you need to get home to."I asked and he shrugged running his hand through his wild curls.

"Reyna and I had an disagreement about her damn dogs that ended with me pinned to the wall with a knife and sleeping on the couch."

"What did you do this time."Rachel snorted glaring at me as I took a long drink of her coffee.

"Nothing Reyna is just being irrational."He sighed closing his eyes in frustration.

"And your sure it's not you're fault."I asked slowly and he glared at me and I shrugged.

"Maybe I was being a little insensitive but it so wasn't my fault."

"Wait is this about you taking out one of the puppy's voice boxes."

Leo nodded and I clicked my tongue at him.

"Do you not know how much she love those dogs."Zoe scolded him.

"Of course I do, I built them for her but that one particular metal mutt set off a chain of events and it was getting irritating so I did the reasonable thing and took out her vocal system."

"How does one puppy set off a chain of events."Zoe asked throwing her legs over my lap when I leaned back in my seat.

"Let's say it's 1:00 in the morning and I just got my 6 month old daughter to go to sleep and that damn puppy barks or growls that wakes up the kid who is an extremely light sleeper and that makes Reyna and I argue about who's going to go put her back to sleep then after 10 minutes of arguing we both get up and try to put her back to sleep then after 2 hours of begging and crying for her to go back to sleep she finally and that's a good night."Leo mumbled.

"So why are you up so early today."I asked looking at the clock yawning for emphasis on how early it was.

"Baily spent the night at Piper's and Jason's letting us go to sleep at 7 something in the evening and it was the best sleep I've had in 15 months."

"How Baily's only 6 months old." Rachel asked and Leo rolled his eyes.

"I love Reyna but she was an absolute nightmare to be around when she was pregnant always trying to kill me and crazy stuff like that."He grumbled standing up wiping his hands on his jeans.

"Are you leaving."I asked running my hands up and down Zoe's tan calf.

"Yea I have to go make my wife happy before we go pick up Baily."

"And how are you going to do that."I asked giving him a toothy smile and he chuckled.

"Get your head out of the gutter Jackson I'm just gonna put the vocal system back in the pup."

"So what are you going to do all day."

Rachel asked her legs joining Zoe's on my lap.

"Don't we have a meeting or something today."Leo asked leaning against the door frame.

"Yea but it isn't until 9:00 pm so what's your plans for today."

"I guess I'll beg Beauty Queen and Superman to keep Baily for a few more hours."Leo shrugged waving goodbye before walking out of the door.

"We have hours to kill."I said causally my hand going higher on Zoe's thigh inching under my shirt that she was wearing.

"You have chores to do."Zoe said slapping my hand off of her thigh and I pouted.

"The house is spotless."I complained my hands going to her calf and resting it there.

"No it's not."Rachel butted in.

"What isn't clean."I asked drumming my fingers on her calf.

"The kitchen, our bedroom, and our bathroom."Zoe said taking her legs off of me and standing up.

"I'm going to go clean up the bathroom then take a shower and I don't care how you two get it done but I want this house gleaming by the time I'm done."She said looking both of us directly into the eyes.

When neither of us said anything she smiled at us and pranced off going upstairs.

I smiled at Rachel stroking her leg and she shook her head.

"I'm not getting in trouble for you."

"We have at least an hour and a half before she comes back."

"Our quickies are longer then an hour and a half."Rachel said standing up and I rolled my eyes.

"You picked the wrong day to try to get laid."Rachel sang walking towards the stairs.

"I called the bedroom."She yelled running up.

"But I hate cleaning the kitchen."I yelled.

"Though luck."She called as I stalked towards the kitchen.

I freaking hated washing dishes.

_______________________________________
I've debated with myself whether or not to publish this chapter because some people said yes and some said no.

I was literally seconds away from deleting this chapter and make a new chapter where Percy only had one wife.

I didn't delete it because I was really proud of this chapter and decided to finally take a risk.

I love having you guys support and love reading your comments but while I love that I need to push my insecurities away and be more confident in myself and my writing.

If I loose readers and followers or votes and comments it'll suck but I need to do this and I hope you guys understand.

Lots of love,
Cottoncandygirlppp