Chapter 5

Percy's love interest votes

Zoe Nightshade-3

Rachel Dare-3

Bianca Di Angelo-0

Calypso-0

Artemis-0

My own character-0
_______________________________________

Percy pov

                      Two months later

We could always pit pocket again." Travis suggested as we sat in an alleyway debating on how to get more money.

“Or we could prostitute Clarisse." Connor joked.“Can you guys not stay serious for ten minutes."Drew asked curling up next to Rachel.

We've all grown closer in the last two months and we kinda depend on each other.

“Let's face it without them we've all would've become depressed bags of bones."Thalia said and nobody disputed the fact because is was true.

Their pick pocketing kept food in our stomachs and their jokes didn't let us forget their was good in the world.

“Let's go to the woods and live out there."Leo suggested picking a leaf out of his curls.“While that sounds amazing living cavemen style isn't for me."Piper said her head on Jason's shoulder.

“Have you grown prissy."Leo teased.Piper glared at him before kicking his shin.“No it's just not for me."She said.

“Why all it includes is eating meat and screwing."Leo said and a light blush dusted her face.

“First off I'm sure it takes more to be a caveman have you not seen The Croods and second I'm a vegetarian." Piper said and Leo sighed.

“Does anybody else wonder how the parents had sex after Eep and they rarely left the cave and when they did it was together."Drew asked.

“Well young Drew when a female and male gets horny the man drops his pants and hikes up the women's dress or skirt or drops her bottoms and inse-"Travis started.

“Why is no one stopping him."Nico asked and we all chuckled.“You know what I meant.Like did they have sex in front of the grandma and Eep."She corrected.

“I would hope not seeing you parents freak would scar someone for life." Katie said and everybody raised an eyebrow.“Speaking from experience Katie Kat."Travis asked.

“Yea one time my dad and step mom thought I was in school but I ended up ditching and saw them having relations on our kitchen table after I snuck in through the back door."

She answered and we all cringed simultaneously.“That's disgusting." Hazel said her nose crinkled.

“Shouldn't we get back to the money problem."I asked speaking for the first time.“Let's run a scam."Chris suggested.

“What kind of scam."I asked curiously.“Slip and fall or hit by a car it doesn't matter I'm not choosy."

He shrugged and I debated on which was less risky.

“We can decide later but right now we should probably get rid of those monsters coming towards us."Katie said unsheathing her dagger.

“Why don't we call them demons they do come from hell."Rachel asked taking out her own sword that we one of Artemis's huntress gave her when we ran into them.

Surprisingly Artemis gave them strict orders to not attack but to help us and let us through.

“I call the hell hound."Leo said as we charged towards them.“Shouldn't you handle something that involves fire."Frank asked as her easily shot down two Empousa.

“Hello my love."Kelli's musical voice rang out and I groaned.“Can't you stay in Tartarus until I die."

“What can I say you can't keep true love apart."She hissed swiping at me with the celestial bronze blade she was wielding.

“But aren't you married to Tartarus."I asked as she went to attack again but I parried it.“I'm divorcing him just for you."She said as I manage to knock her blade out of her hand.

“You might want to reconsider."I mumbled before stabbing her directly in the chest.“Score one for Percy."I murmured before moving onto a Telekhines.

“You my friend are ugly."I teased and it growled at me.“Having a good time Perce."Reyna asked as she passed by riding on a small giants back trying to plunge her dagger in his neck as he tried to shake her off.

“Best in weeks."I yelled back plunging Riptide into the Telekhines stomach and dragging it upward before it exploded into dust.

“Brutal dude."Leo said relighting his hammer and jumping in front of Drew to attack a harpy that she couldn't fend off since she was fighting an Empousa.

“They're gonna come back to life in 6 months top and come after me for revenge."I snorted and an arrow flew past my head skimming past my head and I squeaked.

“Frank watch out."I yelled.“Look behind you."He replied and I saw a bushel if red springy hair falling to the ground groaning.

I quickly ran over there taking a few monsters with a few swipes of my blade.

The minotaur stood over Rachel breathing heavily as her eyes came in and out of focus.

I thew myself onto his back hoping some ingenious plan would magically appear in my head as I wrapped my arms around his neck as if he was giving me a piggy back ride.

“Rachel get out of the way."I yelled as he backed up slamming me into the concrete wall.“Percy is that you." She asked confused.

“Yes now get out of the way."I groaned as my whole body started to get swallowed by burning hot pain.“I think I have a concussion."She said as Hazel started dragging her out of the way with Clarisse covering her.

“I know I have one."I mumbled as I slid off of the minotaur's back and he whipped around grunting at me.

“Oh look you have another horn."I pointed out deliriously.I yelled out in pain as he jammed his horn directly in my shoulder with the horn I broke when I was 12.

“That was years ago stop being so petty." I murmured black spots dancing in my vision.

“You should really wear more clothes it's called common courtesy for others."Leo said before fire came down on the horn that was pinning me to the wall.

I felt the pressure release greatly as the minotaur roared in furry.“Hey how are we doing I asked as Leo grabbed my forearm of my uninjured arm and started tugging me to the back of the alley.

“We are royally screwed my friend." Travis said as we reached the end of the alley.

“Tell him Thalia."Drew pressed and everybody gave some of their attention to her.“Hades no we'll have to see each other in the underworld unless one of us get decides to get reborn which I seriously doubt."She hissed as she and Jason directed lighting at the endless stream of monsters.

“You should tell him he feels the same way."A ominous voice said as a force field surrounded us and a portal opened up in front of us.

“Oh gods we're really gonna die." Rachel said still out of it.“I'm not here to kill you."The man said confused.

“Then why are you here."Clarisse asked gripping her spear tighter.“To recruit you guys your amazing fighters."He said like it was obvious.

“Recruit for what."Chris asked as I slumped against the wall feeling light headed.“Well you need somewhere to go and I need members few my new uhmmm special tasked force."He said and I was losing way to much blood combined with the horn still in my shoulder.

“You look pale Percy."Katie said as I felt my legs about to give up.“Look we agree to join if you help our wounded."Reyna said and everybody glared at her.

“If we don't go we die if we do we have a better chance of living."Reyna explained as my legs gave up and my eyes fluttered close.“Better chose fast I can feel his life force draining away."

“Yes just help him."Drew cried out just as I passed out.