Chapter One

There was a girl who had the ability to bring famous celebrities back to life.

Annabelle was this particular girl, and she was also a part time ghost hunter.

She met KISS when they were all shopping at the mall.

Of course, they were all wearing masks to protect them from COVID-19.

Annabelle was happy to be around the hottest band in the world and today, she was going to tell them about her special secret.

"I can bring celebrities who passed away some time ago back to life".

The guys were impressed and they then asked her if she could bring Eric Carr back to life.

"Yes, I can do that. But he needs to be remembered by not just you guys, but also the fans".

She answered them all.

"But how can you do that"?

Gene asked.

"By using the love and happy memories from the fans who love what he did as the fourth member of KISS".

So, the band used their social media accounts from their cellphones to spread the love of all the happy memories that happened before the Fox's passing.

Within minutes, the power of their love and support, plus the fans who were sharing all the happy memories with one another, made my powers come to use.

"Now, we need to go find his grave".

The band KISS took Annabelle to the grave of Eric Carr, and she dug her way to his coffin.

"I'll do the rest, so stand back everybody".

Annabelle used her ghost powers and a swirl of orange and black colored magic brought the KISS drummer's soul up in the air, and connected it to Eric's body.

When the band opened their eyes, there stood the Fox in his Dynasty costume.

"Whoa, what just happened here"?

Eric scratched his head in confusion.

Paul and Gene ran to their old friend and gave him a big hug.

I smiled and noticed that Eric's bushy Fox tail was wagging happily.

"Okay guys...hehehe...a little space here please"?

Eric laughed sheepishly, and then they let go of him.