Chapter Six

Later on, after we are dinner at the hotel restraunt, Michael and I went to our room to get settled down for bed.

I decided to take a shower to get myself clean and just as I stepped into the shower, Michael walked into the bathroom. He was wearing a white bathrobe.

"O-ohhh my god! Michael, what are you doing in here"? I asked him, blushing heavily.

"I wanna take a shower with you, babe".

He slowly untied the string from his bathrobe and then let it slide off of his naked body.

My cheeks were reddening further and Michael giggled at how adorable I looked.

"Babe...I want you soooo bad".

He stepped into the shire with me and I saw his manhood—it was huge!

Michael stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist area, touching me everywhere seductively.

"Mmm".

I felt all my hormones getting active.

Michael pulled me backwards so that my backside was a little bit against his crotch. He smiled and then stuck his finger in my wet pussy.

"Mmmm...mi-mmichael"! I moaned louder as he fingered me.

I was anxious to explore the rest of his body, and so was Michael.

Once we were both dryed off, I went to go and get my nightgown.

"Babe...we don't need to clothed".

He sexily smirked as he picked me up in his arms and laid me down on the bed.

Still naked and without wearing my pajamas, Michael took off his towel and then did the same thing to me.

"Ohhh my god...your boobs are huge"! He crawled over onto the bed and I giggled as he hovered himself above me.

"Pleeeaaaseee...do whatever you want with me". I purred and pulled him closer towards my face.

"Ooh, I think I will".

In no time at all, he was spreading my legs apart and I exposed myself to him.

"Damn, I haven't seen this much pussy in over 10 years".

He stuck out his tongue and moved it across my pubic hairs, making me moan even more louder, but not too loudly to avoid disturbing the other hotel room guests.

And so, we made sweet love to each other until it was almost one o'clock in the morning. That's when me and the king of pop finally fell close in each other's arms.