Chapter Two

"So, you're the one that brought me back to life huh"? Eric and I were walking along the beach while the guys relaxed on the sand.

"Uh Huh...I knew that Paul and Gene had been missing you so much".

Eric's little fox ears twitched at every sound that was heard. "Thank you sweetheart. I can't wait to see what other famous celebrities you're going to bring back".

I already knew what my celebrity was going to be brought back to life next.

"Hey guys, I'm ready to go bring another celebrity back"!

I called out to them. When they all came running towards me and Eric, Paul asked who was I going to bring back next.

"I'm going to be doing the entire world a huge favor by bringing the famous person who invented the moonwalk. I'm going to bring Michael Jackson back to life. But first, we need to get some things that remind the fans of him when he was alive".

First, we all went to a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant and I got a basket of chicken legs. "Michael LOVED to eat Kentucky fried chicken". I smiled, and everyone did too.

Second, we traveled to California to go to a mall that had a Disney store in it and I picked out a Peter Pan plush toy. And then, we used a GPS to find Michael Jackson's gravestone.

"He's buried in Forest Lawn, California, and because there is a security camera and a trespassing sign, we need to get to his grave unnoticed".

Then, Paul got an idea. He said that Tommy can do an Invisibillity spell and that with all of us together, we won't be seen by anything or anybody else.

"Good thinking Starchild, cause I'll need plenty of time to get to his coffin because it's supposed to be sealed tight to avoid Michael's body being undistrubed".

Once we all got to the cemetery, Gene checked to make sure that the security guards weren't watching us, and when he found none, the band then performed the Invisibillity spell.

And then, we were all invisible. I quietly walked along the grass towards Michael's grave.

"Be very quiet guys". I whispered, as we made it to Michael Jackson's gravestone.

I placed the bucket of KFC chicken legs and the Peter Pan plush toy next to his grave, and then focused on my ghostly powers

Tears were streaming down my face as I closed my eyes and concentrated very hard on what I was doing. Michael's ghost was sent down from heaven and down to earth. Within seconds, his body was pulled out of the coffin and all his skin and bones were put back together.