4||

It's was extremely difficult to get up this morning due to everything that happened yesterday or really this week. I just wanted to lay in bed for the rest of time in this tomb I called a bedroom. That was until my annoying younger sister came barging through my door, letting in the extra light. I've never pulled the blankets so far over my head, "Hey! We're going to be late for school if you don't get your lazy ass out of bed." Xena blurted out towards me.

"Have mom take you!" I yelled out to her before putting the pillow over my head

There was some silence, which I hoped that meant she left the room. Yet, as soon I sat up slightly she was still standing there, attitude and all! "Also, Penny is here to see you... Does that change your mind?"

I groaned plopping back down on the pillow, "Not in the slightest! Now, please get out!"

Xena let out a scoff before turning on her heels and exiting the room. I know what I said was harsh, but my mind wasn't in the best mindset. Plus, seeing Penny right now didn't seem like a great idea. I slightly peeked out the curtain to see Xena drive off with Penny. Then the door creaked open once again, it was my mom, "Now, what was that all about? You always are the first one to see Penny..."

I couldn't even face my mom right now, "Look, I'm not in the mood talk about my feelings, okay? Can I please get dressed?"

My body brush past her, but she grabbed my arm before I was completely to my closet, "Greyson Louis Saint... Tell me what is bothering you. You've been acting different these past couple days."

"I'm fine! Now, can you please leave?!" I pulled myself away from her grip.

Before I knew it, she was gone as well, leaving me completely alone. For the past ten minutes, my mind went back and forth about attending school today. I just wanted to avoid conversation with certain people, so, I agreed on not going. Although, my mother thought otherwise, which is all she needed to know was I'll be at school and that's it. Ditching school wasn't something that I'm proud of, but if it avoided all situations then that's what I will do. Then right as I started up my truck my phone rang. It was Jessie, the top high school senior that was even above Dustin on the hockey rates. He was a chill guy, through the largest parties, and was friends with everyone. I brought the phone to my ear, "Hey, Jessie! What's up?"

"A little birdy told me someone didn't come into school this morning."

Damn. Word gets around fast, "Was that little birdy, you're bitch Dustin?

A slight chuckle filled the other line, "That would be correct." There was a small pause before he asking, "So, can you do a buddy a favor? I'll owe you big time."

"Depends what this favor is." I mentioned to him. Nothing good comes out when helping Jessie, mostly because he's a huge pot head.

"You know I don't attend school that often. So, if you could stop by my dealer's house to grab my stash from him. Not a lot to ask, just a simple team mate favor..."

This all sounded like a horrible idea, but I had nothing better to do with my day so I agreed to the task. Driving at least half an hour to Jessie's dealer picking up what appeared to be some pills, weed, and something else I couldn't really make out. Then drove and half an hour back to Jessie's. Once I pulled up he was already waiting out front, rolling down my window I could already tell he was high out of his mind. "Thanks man... I owe you..." Reaching over grabbing his baggies' of substance out of the passenger seat. Before walking off he paused turning back to me, "Want to come in and join me? No one is home."

Every inch of my body was telling me not to hang out with Jessie, but he was a very likable guy and might give me some credit for being around him. I gave him a slight nod before putting my truck in park and taking the keys out of the ignition. We both walked towards his house as he mentioned, "I heard your talking to little miss Massie Palmer." As he plopped down on his sofa.