episode 5

This is a tough episode to write. It took time for me to finally put it together Enjoy. I wanted it to be perfect but am not sure if it is perfect

Jack and Zhao Lian
After 5 years Jack decided to meet Zhao Li. After the call they decided to meet up at the xxxx cafe. He did not know what to do once he sees Zhao Li again. 

Zhao lian pov

I arrived at xxxx cafe 5:30 pm . My heart is beating so loudly and i am sure that the people besides me are hearing how it is beating so loudly. I entered the cafe and looked around for Jack that is when my eyes landed on him .i chuckled when i saw his reaction when he saw me. What a weirdo , a cute weirdo , incredible hair , tall broad shoulders coupled with nice limbs. I swear this man just made me fall for him over and over again and i cant blame . I wanted to cry when i saw him with my eyes. But i couldn't i don't know why . He waved to me making me snapp out of my world mind.

3rd person POV
Jack waved to the boy to notice him. When Zhao Li reached the table they hugged. That was when Zhao Li lost it and started to cry in the embrace of Jack.

Shhhhh just let it out.  Jack told Zhao Li
I hate you so much Jack.  Zhao Li said it in the middle of his sobs.
I love you too. Jack replied to the man in his embrace
What did you do all these 5 years. Do you know how much I missed you and how much I cried because of you. Why didn't you come back for me I hate you so much. Zhao Li continues to cry.
I love you too. Jack replied to Zhao Li.

They sat down and caught up on everything about them. ( I don't know how to write a conversation on catching up)

So what I wanted to know is where were you all that time that I lost contact with you. Zhao Li asked.

Oh me I retreated back to Jack's answer was cut short by Zhao li's ringing phone.

Zhao li looks at the number and noticed it was the one Tang yi gave him.
Excuse me I need to pick up this call. Zhao Li informed Jack
Ok take your time  Jack

Zhao Li answers the phone call.

Zhao Li : hello
Tang yi :come and take him home.
Zhao Li: what do you mean
Tang yi : come and pick Shao Fei. He is going to be sick if he continues to stay out here.
Zhao Li: ok I will be there in a bit.

Back to Zhao Li and Jack.

I have to go something came up. Zhao Li
I will drop you.  Jack getting up
Oh no need I came with the family car. Zhao Li rambling everything because he was worried about Shao Fei at the moment.

Notes
What happened that Tang yi had to call Zhao Li to come and pick up Shao Fei.
What happened to Shao Fei
Tang yi what did he do to Shao Fei

Some character correction
After Jack disappeared and Tang yi went to prison for 5 years Shao Fei and Zhao Li moved in together to keep each other company and protect each other.

    Their house

    Their house.

After  Shao Fei adopted Xue Fei they had to buy an additional car for the commuting and things like family trip.

Their first car

This is their family car

I have made the clarification I wanted to make.

Have a nice day. 😁😁😁😁