episode 8

I feel so bad right now. I never thought like my day will turn into ashes like litreally the only thing I saved from the fire was my phone and earphones. The rest went down on fire.i don't know where I am going to begin. Right now we are staying in a hotel. I hope everything will be better the next day.

About updating I will continue making small updates every now and then. I will not forget the story

Tang yi POV

I don't want to break up with Shao Fei. I just love him so much. I am in love with everything about him. Hearing his voice makes me feel happy in just seconds, seeing his smile makes me smile no matter how hard I try not to. Everytime he smiled at me my heart goes all crazy and I get butterflies. Aishhh Tang yi stop thinking about it. What you did was for the good of him.

Tang yi goes downstairs to find Jack drinking.

Why are you drinking. Tang yi sits down and joins him.
He moved on. Jack chugs down the canned bear.
Who moved on. Tang yi asks the brunette who was reaching for his 3rd beer.

Zhao-li moved on . Jack said it looking at the beer in his hands.

And how sure are you he moved on did you go to see him. Zhan frows his eyebrows

i wanted to talk to him so i called him and told him to meet up. Jack said 

you met up with him to find out he moved on did he tell you himself. Tang yi asks in suspicion.

no some random person called him and he panicked so i guessed that it was urgent i offered to give him a ride and he told me dont worry i came with the family car. Jack telling Tang yi what happened.

Him telling Tang yi what happened in his little date with Zhao Li made Tang Yi remember Shao Fei 

HEY HEY !!!! Are you okay Jack asking Tang Yi 
Yes I am okay. Tang yi
To me you don't seem like you are okay. Jack said what happened today you said that you were going to meet Shao Fei
I broke up with him. Tang yi said it as he gulped the rest of the beer.
You what Jack looking at Tang yi shocked
I broke up with Shao Fei today. Tang yi repeats the same sentence.

Why did you cheat on him with Andy. Jack asks him

No!!!!!! Are you crazy thinking like that no way.  Tang yi tells him

Then why did you break up with him you gotta have a reason to break up with your love. Jack

The letter Tang yi

Mmhhhh Jack

I broke up with him because of the letter. Tang yi

With that the house became silent. It wasn't the awkward kind of silence. It was the comfortable kind of silence. It was like they were thinking of something.
Later

I am going to sleep Jack says while cleaning up the empty cans of beer

After cleaning up everything they resided in to their room.

Jack was asleep dreaming about Zhao Li

Tang yi couldn't sleep because of Shao Fei.
He decided to look into his all his company statistics and financial reports from the past 5 years. While he was away good thing Wen Hao managed the companies wisely

3 hours later

Tang yi POV

I decided to catch sleep after three hours of looking at the reports. But I heard something like someone was trying to open the front door . I checked the camera but I couldn't see the face. I went to the front door to see who was it.

I opened the door to be shocked by the sight I saw in front of me.............