Ep 6 preview and Rambling what happened in my week

This is pure rambling don't read if you don't want to. But if I were you I would read the episode because you wouldn't want to miss what will happen in the next episode.

Last episode.

I have to go something came up. Zhao Li
I will drop you.  Jack getting up
Oh no need I came with the family car. Zhao Li rambling everything because he was worried about Shao Fei at the moment.

Now the new episode.

Jack POV

Family car I think that is what I just heard from Zhao Li. Did he move on those 5 years I was away. Does he consider me as a friend after all the things we did together. ( you know what I mean 😉😉😏😏😎) what happened those 5 years I need to know .

Now to the real question.

What happened that Tang yi had to call Zhao Li to come and pick up Shao Fei.?

Holdup know I have to make this interesting

Eye--yam--stew--peed.( just a joke I know 😎😎 )

I betta stop dillydalling and give the readers what they want

BACK TO THE STORY

You didn't forget the main question did you. If you did you better scroll up and see it before continuation.

NOW IN REALS AM BACK TO THE STORY.

Tang yi and Shao Fei part of the story

Later that night.

Shao Fei inner thoughts

Tang yi finally called. I felt good happy excited I don't know I had mixed emotions hearing his voice again after 5 years . He asked me if I could meet him at our old cafe and now I am outside the cafe 

Shao Fei goes inside. His emotions were mixed up. He felt like he was a 12 year old kid meeting his crush for a date.

Inside 

Tang yi Shao Fei calls the man in front of him.  He goes up to him and gives him a hug. I missed you.  He continues still hugging tang-yi.

Me too. Tang yi.

Tang yi breaks the hug and they sit down. He looks very nervous but he wants to finish off everything because of the spies .

These words I don't know how to bring up Shao Fei. Tang yi tells Shao Fei.

Shao Fei gets nervous upon hearing that.

Just say it . Shao Fei assures Tang yi.

Let's break up. Tang yi tells Shao Fei

What do you mean. Shao Fei looks startled.

Notes

What !!!! Omg Tang yi how could you do that to Shao Fei after every you have been through  I can't even face you right now  .

What author you are the one who made me say it. Tang yi

Just kidding I have rambled in this episode. I planned for It to be an episode but it is going to be a preview for the real episode just bear with me dear readers. The next episode is the real thing but don't expect it to be fun.

take care. We are all in this together let's fight this disease together at the end is 1 for all and all for 1.
Its sounds super cheesy but anyway Stay safe for the sake of others and yourself.

Wait first NCT Dream comeback left me barely breathing. Y'all if this continues I am gonna sue them for the damage they caused. They are just Ruthless.

I am waiting for Astro and N'uest comeback . I think both will be great but I can't choose which one. This is one of the problems of being a multi stan.

Good news people Finally my long awaited dramas finally started but why did they choose to start on the same day. Anyway who is watching
Good casting and Exemplary detective is it me alone cause I have high expectations for them.

If you watched the Untamed

This one I am planning on writing about it

This one I am planning on writing about it. If you haven't watched it then good for you don't even dare watch it cause once you get in you are never going out. I tell you the truth this drama destroyed my expectations of Chinese drama the same way Descendants of the Sun destroyed my expectations for Korean Dramas .You will be hooked with it.

I am going to write a fiction about them after I finish with this .. If you are interested drop by my account after you Finnish reading this book like it is officially done done with it .

I am done rambling . Have a great day

Bye 😎😎😍😍❣❣
💜💜💜💜