Something In Common

I got up out of the bed and went to the restroom. When I looked in the mirror I say hickeys all over my body. I turned the water in and ran it in my hands, then bent so I could put out the water in my hands on my face.

After I had finished,I grabbed my facial rag and dried my face. Then I hung it back up on the rack behind me. I walked over to the shower and turned it on. When I turned around Deja was standing there nakedly. She had hickeys and scratch marks running down her body as well. After a few awkward seconds, we look at each other and laugh.

"Good morning!", I greet her reaching for my towel.

"Good morning!", She says returning the greeting. She looked amazing standing there naked. Her dreads  down pass her shoulders. Her caramel legs shaved, smooth and not one spot of ash found. As I look at her, I think of last night. How drunk we were and how good the sex was.

"Um, I'm gonna grab a shower if you would like to join. Or not. You dont-", I manage to get out before she interrupted.

"Sure. I would love that.", She answers.

She walks past me heading towards the shower. I stand still and don't turn around. I eventually turn to look in the mirror and and take a breath.

"Are you coming?", Deja asks feom inside the shower.

"Yeah. Yeah.", I answer back. I headed towards the shower and stepped in. She looked so fucking sexy. Her naked body ripping with water from the shower. Her standing right under the water wetting her dreads. It got my hormones all over the place.

She moves to the side letting me rinse my hair. I get in front of her and did just that. After a couple of seconds, I felt hands rubbing on my thighs and a body compressed against my ass and back. Deja was at it again. Morning shower sex didn't sound too bad though.

I turned around and pushed her against the shower wall behind her. I took my hands in hers while sticking my tongue down her throat. I lifted our hands and placed them above her head. Then held it with my left hand, continuing to kiss her. I take my right hand smoothly, slowly stroking it down from her face to her thigh. Then I pulled her leg up and held it by my waist. Moving my left hand from holding her wrists above her down to her vagina. I gripped the lips before rubbing her clit, making her moan.

By now her hands were on  my shoulders and she was ready to receive all I had to give. At least I thought.

She turned me around. My ass was on her vagina once again. She slapped my ass aggressively, this forced sexual noises to come out of my mouth. One of her hands were on one of my breast, gripping and squeezing it. Two fingers were inside of me from the other. It was my first time having shower sex. However, experiencing it with her was the best part.

                   -----------
We are out of the shower now and we have gotten dressed. She had put on her blue Cory K. hoodie and black jeans, a towel wrapped around her soaking dreads. I had put on my gray sweatpants and a gray long sleeved crop top that barely covered my black laced bra. I had my towel wrapped around my hair as well. After I got dressed, I met Deja in the living room. She was sitting on one of the couches and I sat beside her. She was smiling. I giggled out of sexual tension.

"I'm a little soar from last night.", She tells me saying the conversation.

"I'm soar from last night and this morning.", I said. We both laughed.

Her phone rang beside her. Someone was calling her.  She picked up her phone and looked at it before answering.

"Hey."

She paused to let the person on the other end of the phone talk.

"Look Danny, I told you I wasn't going on another mission for you. Stop calling me.", She says before ending the call.

She put her phone back down and looked at me.

"Danny?", I asked.

"Oh no, he isn't my boyfriend. I'm lesbian.", She tells me.

"No. Danny? Like Danny that lives in Bronze Station?", I asked.

She looked at me weirdly. As astonished and concerned as I looked at her when she said his name.

" Yeah. You know him?", She replies.

"Something like that.", I say nodding.

"He is a pretty different guy.", She says.

"You know?", I can't help but ask.

She looks at me questioning what i am talking about.

"Mafia. You know?", I say.

"Yeah. How do you know?" , She answers.

"I'm King.", I tell her.

She looks at me shocked at my identity.

"Wow. Um, I'm Venom."

"You are Venom? As in the new trainee under me?", I questioned.

"I guess so.", She says in a soft voice.

I turned on the TV and put on some Netflix. We found a movie to watch and we watched it. With me laying on her chest and her arm around me.

The night went by and we fell asleep. Instead of us watching the tv, the tv was watching us.

                    -----------

When I woke the next morning, I was still laying on Deja's shoulder. I still can't believe she is the new trainee under me. Venom? How did she get here.

"Morning baby.", She says.

I look up and see she is wide awake.

"Hey.", I say smiling, "I was thinking. You shouldn't train with anyone under me. You should train with me. And it might be weird but, I have feelings for you. Strong feelings. Like I want to-"

She cuts me off by giving me a kiss.

"I want to be yours.", She says smiling.

I return the smile and lay on her chest once more, closing my eyes and listening to her heart as it beats.....

My phone starts to ring , ruining the moment. I look and Danny is calling. I pick up my phone to answer it.

"Where are you? I can't even find your new trainee. Spencer says that she didn't come to training."

" Spencer has been assigned to a new mission and Venom is here training with me. She is my girlfriend."

"Wait what happened to 'no personal shit in the job'?"

"Danny, that was directer towards you, dumbass.", I answer.

"Shady much."

"It's not shade, I said it to your face.", I respond before ending the call.

I look at Deja and she is looking at me. I lean in and give her a kiss on her cheek.

"We have a mission tonight. Someone was short on my cash.", I tell her.

"I'm down with it.", She replies.

"One more round before we leave?" , I ask as I smoothly rubbed her thigh.

She looked down at my hands on her thigh. When she looked back up she pushed me back and got on top of me.........