Omega! Bakugou, Deku and Todoroki x Alpha! Female reader

"Do you think you'll feel comfortable writting omega Izuku/Bakugou/Todoroki with an alpha female?"
I hope you like this anon! Wasn't quite sure how to go about this as some like Bakugou I see as an Alpha, but I tried my best!

Bakugou-

-He would be the most surprising person to be an Omega. But, he would just need to find the right Alpha to calm him down.

-He wouldn't want an Alpha that would try and control his temper tantrums and try to be overprotective of him.

-Bakugou would want someone who'd treat him like an equal and would more so try to sooth him out of an angry outburst.

-Once he meets you, he would calm down considerably just by smelling your scent as you were walking into the room. It surprises the bakusquad to no end.

-The two of you go into a cycle of swapping hoodies. He would give you one of his to wear for a while so you could scent it, while also showing that you were his alpha. And once a few days had gone by of you wearing it, you would trade it out for another one of his hoodies while he would wear that one around.

-You loved wearing his hoodies as they were oversized and smelled like sweet caramel.

-For his nest, it would be a mix of your clothes that you had given him, some blankets that you had scented, and a few pillows.

-During his heat, you would join him in his nest. He would curl into you and seemingly purr nonstop. His caramel scent enveloping you.

-During your rutt, you allowed Bakugou into your room as he was strong enough to stop you from doing anything stupid. He would get into bed with you and hold you down from behind while spooning you.

Shoto

-This is another boy who others thought was an Alpha before, or a beta at the least. One time he had forgotten to take his suppressants and a sweet strawberry and creme scent wafted off of him, a sure sign that he was an Omega.

-You loved the scent that Shoto let off, and honestly couldn't get enough of it. Not too long into the school year you're already courting him. Gifts like cold soba for lunch, a sweatshirt from a brand you found out he really likes, and a small necklace with a snowflake that you had made.

-He loved the gifts that he got, and they each brought a small smile to his face.

-One day he did stop you in the hallways after school had let out and told you that he was interested in you as well.

-Cue some internal squealing on your part.

-The two of you became a power item and everyone in the class shipped it.

-Shoto would bring things to you often for you go scent for him, usually sweatshirts and occasionally a blanket or two.

-When you moved into the dorms, you helped him make a nest in your closet for whenever he had his heats. Due to suppressants he had mild heats, but they went by like a dream when you were there with him.

-When you were rutting he'll give you space if you need it, or if you want the opposite he'll be right there for you.

Izuku

-Izuku is the cutest omega there is, hands down.

-He would do anything to help his Alpha in anyway possible and would probably geek out over their quirk.

-But be would be OBLIVIOUS to any courting attempts that you would make towards him. Just tell the poor boy you want to be his Alpha and get it over with or it will take forever.

-He would have you scent anything and everything for him. Especially his favorite All Might clothing.

-Honestly, Izuku asking you to scent his favorite All Might sweatshirt that he treasured pulled a heart string. You knew it was his most prized possession, and the fact he wanted you to scent it brought tears of joy.

-When his heat comes for the first time since you two started dating he was very awkward about it.

-The boy wanted you there with him, but he was too shy to ask. So for the first few heats he went through it just in a nest full of items you had scented.

-Due to your quirk being a bit explosive and you being a bit more on the aggressive side during your ruts, you also tried to avoid him during these times.

-That is, until your quirk went off and Izuku went in to check on you. He let off a surprisingly calming scent that helped to calm you down and ease you through your rut.

-After that incident, the two of you stayed together though the times of your rut and his heat. This made it much easier for the two of you to ease through it without becoming miserable in the process.