Chapter 1

The past few days have been a blur for Shiba Takeru. Recently he had been brainwashed into something other than himself and made to harm his team. The same team he was the leader of and trusted more than any other people on this earth. It wasn't his proudest moment, but like always, he had been saved by his team as well as the Goseiger. He had caused so much trouble for both groups, but he didn't have much choice over it, so they didn't blame him. At least, that is what they tell him.

On the other hand, a certain Pink samurai's behavior made him question what he had done. Due to the recent events, the Shienkneger have gathered at the Shiba house once again for a while. Even though they were pretty confident they wouldn't have to fight another cursed one, they decided to spend some time together for a little bit. The person in question was one Shiroshi Mako, his Shienken Pink. For a bit of context, she was his third in command. A bright and skilled fighter who was the boldest of the team when it came to him. She didn't question his authority like Chiaki. However, she didn't throw herself at his feet like Rin, nor was she more of a follower like Kotoha, who didn't know anything about being a Samari in the beginning. She was a very calm and dependable person who treated him with the respect of a leader and helped him understand the importance of creating more of a team and friendship with others. She and Chiaki were the only ones who called him by his name. In the case of Chiaki, it was again from his lack of care about the ranks, but it felt like Mako eventually stopped calling him lord and just addressed him by his name. He never found it uncomfortable; it was like somehow to him she had earned the right to address him as such. She helped him see where they were all equals in their lives, even if Rin and Kotoha never stop calling him lord. It's these thoughts that made her current behavior toward him worrisome.

-

Mako

He was back home safe and sound, i know what we all hoped, but I guess desiring he remembered what he had done during that time is asking too much. Even my mind felt mudded, Of course, I don't want him to remember the painful things he did, but there were other things. Well, there was one thing he did I wish he would remember. Now im the only one who knows about it, and I'm perplexed. Did he do it because of his state of mind at the moment? Well, obviously, yes, but i guess im wondering if he spoke for the Takeru that's sane. Does he feel that way about me, or was it a compelling trick?

-

The night after Takeru had appeared evil and struck Alata, the Shikenger were out thinking of what to do. How they should save him and how to compromise with the Goseiger. Overwhelmed, Mako decided to take a walk alone despite Chiaki's objections. Their deep sibling bond handed diminished in their time away from one another. Mako had adopted both Chiaki and Kotoha as little siblings. She insisted on going alone to think more openly and didn't intend to go far or take long.

After walking for about 20 minutes, Mako decided going back at that moment would be better to reassure her team. God knows they were all anxious at the time. However, in her turning spot, she felt something was off and all her senses seemed to jump at once. She was never someone easy to sneak upon, and the one doing so usually was well aware of that.

"It's not nice to spy on people."

"What makes you think im spying?"

" You aren't showing your face, it's obvious you didn't want me to notice you."

"Actually pink, i wanted you to know I was here."

When he finally showed himself, his clothes were the same as before: a black long-sleeved shirt paired with a red puff jacket-style vest and jeans and sneakers. When she examined his face, it was almost too wicked to recognizes right away. His eyes seemed drained of life and possessed like a hunted doll paired with his toothy grin like a joker.