7.I almost ended it but

Trigger warning!!! Mentions of suicide and disturbing thoughts. Please do not read if this stuff affects you emotionally. ❤️❤️

~

Minghao ran through the streets of Seoul, a thousand thoughts racing  through his mind

Minghao ran through the streets of Seoul, a thousand thoughts racing  through his mind. Those harsh words really stirred up something inside him and it hurt him mentally and even physically if possible.

He didn't care if he got hit by a vehicle right now or probably that's what he actually wanted. It was drizzling lightly. People were happily walking around everywhere, shopping, chatting, taking pictures, singing and so on. In such a happy world Minghao could still never get the feeling of content.

He finally stopped at a small compound with a tall and abandoned looking building. He was out of breath as he stood panting near the gate. Thoughts were filling his head. He wanted to scream.

He never wanted to be with your ignorant and depressed ass anyway. He's much happier with me.
I guess you didn't deserve love anyway.

These words kept echoing in his mind. Maybe Wonwoo was right. Maybe he really didn't deserve love. He looked at the building and slowly walked inside. A flight of stairs led him to the top. He just wanted to get to the terrace. He didn't know why..or maybe he did.

He was definitely coming back down but he didn't know if it would be in the same way he climbed up.

As he reached the top of the terrace, he walked over to the edge and looked out at the city. God knew how many people really were happy and how many were pretending. It could be anyone's last day tonight or someone's happiest. He could hear laughter, cheers, cries, music, all sorts of sounds from around the city.

The world was so big. It had so many people. It didn't need someone like him. Someone so pathetic and worthless. Who didn't deserve love. This was probably the reason everyone left him. His parents, his brother and the one he even claimed to be the love of his life. He didn't have anyone to live for. His future was a mess anyway and he didn't know how long he would continue living in a shack. He slowly climbed up the edge and stood on it looking down at the almost 50 Feet drop below. It would instantly kill him. One small step would result in his immediate death, the end of all his sufferings, finally finding some peace, away from this cruel world.

He felt tears run down his face. He closed his eyes. He was going to do this. No one wanted him anymore. As Wonwoo's words echoed again in his head, the tears increased.
Just as he was about to take a step forward, a pair of arms grabbed him and dragged him down. He trashed around but gave up soon as the person was not much taller but definitely much stronger and built unlike his own skinny and pale body.

"Hey, calm down. Don't do this, please." The voice spoke in an even tone, the hands still not releasing him from the tight grip they had on him.

"Why are you trying to save me. Please just let me die. I was so close!" Minghao wailed as dread washed over him. "I couldn't just let you end your life like that." the voice said, their calm tone not wavering in the slightest. Minghao slowly sat up and turned around to face a guy about his age with brown hair, a small face and a gentle smile. He had such a calm and concerned expression on his face and his grip felt surprisingly cold.

"You don't even know me...why would you? I don't deserve love, I don't deserve anything, everyone left me! Why did you have to do this? My mom, my dad, my brother and that asshole, oh my god I can't believe how stupid I've been this whole time! I should just fucking end it. I just wanted som-"

He kept screaming but he was cut off when the guy pulled him into a tight hug. He placed a hand on his back gently and spoke to him a soft tone.

"I'm really sorry you had to go through all that alone and I hate that you're feeling like this but no, I couldn't have let you end your life. I couldn't let a precious soul just depart from Earth because of something like this. Don't worry, I'm here with you now."

Minghao didn't remember the last time he'd been spoken to like that or even been hugged. Hearing those jolted something in him and he finally let out all the tears he'd been holding in for god knows how long. He melted into the guy's arms and sobbed on his chest soaking the front of his shirt as he let out all the grief coiled up inside of him. The emotions he'd bottled up and never shown anyone. Not even his own family.

The guy didn't say anything. He just held Minghao and caressed his hair softly while his other hand was on his back soothing him,exactly what Minghao had wanted for so long, the comfort, the love, the affection, just someone to understand for once.

He didn't know how long he cried ,until his sobs finally turned to small sniffles. He looked up at the guy, a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I...it just happened, I didn't mean to let it all out on you...but thank you so much for.....being there." He said softly. The guy smiled at him. "Hey it's nothing. I hope you're feeling better now." He said. He helped Minghao up and both of them slowly made their way down the building. They walked for a while in silence along the slender gravel path.

"Junhui." The guy suddenly said. Minghao looked at him with a little bit of confusion. "Wen Junhui, that's my name." He told him. "You're Chinese?" Minghao asked eagerly. Junhui nodded at him. "I'm Minghao. Xu Minghao. I'm Chinese too." He said shyly. Jun smiled at him. "Why were you up here on the terrace anyway?" Minghao asked. "I just wanted to take pictures of the city to send my elder sister. She wishes to come here but she has to manage her job and family so I occasionally send her random pictures in the mail to make her smile." He explained.

Minghao's heart warmed. This guy was such a beautiful person at heart. "That's a really sweet thing to do. Your sister must be lucky." He said. Junhui gave him a slow nod. "Do you live around here? I haven't seen you before." Junhui asked. "Uh no...I live....lived on Gongcham street. I just randomly stumbled upon here." He said, not wanting to recall the scene. Junhui nodded.

"So..do you wanna come home? If that's like okay with you? It's going to be 10 soon and I don't think it's the best idea to walk all the way back right now." Junhui asked him.
Minghao thought for a moment. "I mean..I don't really want to trouble your family at this time of the night". Junhui smiled but this time not that happily. "I live alone. Lost mom and dad when I was 6. Since then my sister has been the only one to support me and my friends are here too." He said.

"Oh....I'm so sorry for bringing that up....well, so I guess... I'm okay with coming over tonight as long as I'm not troubling you." Minghao said softly and feeling a little bad for asking him about his family, this guy reminded him of his own situation. Jun visibly beamed at that.

He grasped Minghao's hand softly and led him down a street. That made his heart do a little something. He'd never been cared for or spoken to like that ever since he lost his family but this guy warmed his heart.

"No, no, I am not falling in love ever again."

~

A/N: I do not know how to write books wow. Anyway, JUN IS FINALLY HERE. and I'm sorry if the last conversation sounded awkward. I didn't know how to word the situation. I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Please don't forget to vote and comment...thanks :) ❤️