Part 1

Author's Note:

Alright - so bare with me here. This is a bit of a concept piece where I explore what would realistically go down if Jerrie really started dating.

And this would be (for the most part) from the fan's perspective. So what little clues would fans pick up on that would make us start to get suspicious of something going on? What sort of articles would be written? How would they hide it? How would they finally reveal the truth? And then how would they act as a couple?

All interesting questions which I intend on exploring here. This could end up being crap, to be honest. But we're in quarantine so what the hell else am I supposed to do?

ALSO - let me know if there are clues or signs that could be picked up on that I haven't explored.

The format may vary. Some chapters may be prose, some may be articles and others may be... who knows (seriously, not me).

Also, please note that none of this is to be taken seriously. Additionally, I have made up all twitter and instagram usernames, so apologies if there are actual accounts with these handles. Unintentional.

Let the discussion begin!

Let'ssssssss GO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWS ARTICLE 

Now that quarantine is over, how did the Little Mix girls' relationships fare? Click here to find out!

- Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Andre Gray: They survived it! It seems that this Little Mix lady and her football beau are going strong after spending so much time together. To be fair, we're sure their huge mansion and back yard made it a bit easier. But we're happy regardless!

- Jesy Nelson and Chris Hughes: Unfortunately, corona proved too powerful for this couple and quarantine had Nelson giving Hughes the boot. We're sad, but not all relationships were meant for the post COVID-19 world.

- Jade Thirlwall and the Lego Disney Castle: We have it on good authority that this couple is stronger and more in love than ever thanks to quarantine. Jade struck up this romance towards the beginning of the government-issued lockdown and they've been inseparable ever since. Mazel Tov!

- Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Undetermined. We have to be honest, we're not sure where this couple stands at the moment. The first half of quarantine saw Edwards and Chamberlain thriving with Tik Tok dancing, lots of cooking, and the two even bought a new puppy. However, the second half of their time spent together is a bit of a question mark. Neither have posted or shared any content of the other in awhile, which has fans cautiously waiting for any news. Unfortunately, it may be awhile until we find out, as Chamberlain is back in Manchester training with his Liverpool teammates and Perrie remains in London.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWITTER

@alerrie4eva- could mixers stop sharing that article speculating about alerrie's relationship? Just because they haven't posted anything with each other in awhile doesn't mean anything!

----- @lmlova - Haven't they stopped liking each other's ig posts, tho?

---------- @wasabifreak - No, but they both haven't posted in weeks, so.

------------- @lmlova - But neither of them have liked any posts from that alerrie ig account they both follow...

--------------------@alerrie4eva - AGAIN, that doesn't mean anything! They are both probably busy and not on ig much since they're back to work!

-------------------------- @lmlova - Not trying to be combative but they both have liked plenty of other ig posts so i don't think that's a valid argument....

------------------------------@alerrie4eva - It's none of our business! And they still follow the fan account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM

Liked by jadethirlwall, jesynelson and 858,091 others

perrieedwards Buzzing to finally be back in the studio with my gorgey huns

View all 8,546 comments

jesynelson ya'll ain't ready for this album

kamille great pic of me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------