Part 9

NEWS ARTICLE

EXCLUSIVE: They're taken! Little Mix reveal the whole band are in happy relationships

In a just-released interview for their sixth album, which has smashed the charts since its debut, the Little Mix ladies reveal that they are all off the market.

This comes as a shock to fans as they try to uncover who the men are in Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall's lives.

Mixers are especially surprised about Perrie's love life, as the singer only recently split from her footballer ex five months ago.

Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer to find out who the lucky lads are, as Edwards and Thirlwall enjoy a ladies-only holiday in Greece.

----------------------------------------------

TWITTER

@glorydaysfan OKAY. so who do we think jerrie are dating? can't wait to find out!

----- @lmlova hun... don't make me spell it out for you...

--------- @glorydaysfan what? do you know?

-------------- @lmlova they are 100% dating each other

------------------ @littlemixhuns can't wait for them to reveal the two MEN they are dating to shut up the jerrie shippers

-------------------- @lmlova can't wait to see your reaction when you find out i'm right

-------------------------------------------------

NEWS ARTICLE

Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall continue to be inseparable after their holiday

Best friend goals!

The two Little Mix stars spent the night clubbing with friends in London just days after returning from their shared holiday in Greece.

Fans have been especially eagle-eyed of the Geordie bandmates to try and find any clues as to who their special fellows might be, after it was revealed earlier this week that they have both been taken off the market. So far they are playing it close to their chest, but we know they'll let us into their love lives when they are good and ready.

In the meantime, we are loving all of the BFF outings these two have been going on. Keep it up ladies - but next time bring your new beaus along!

--------------------------------------------------------------

TWITTER

@lmlova i'm honestly having so much fun watching this fandom try and figure out who jerrie are dating. Meanwhile i'm sitting back knowing the truth

---- @littlemixhuns would you stop it, they are both straight

--------- @lmlova yep... sure they are :)