My silly hero.💚Fluff💚(Jackieboy Man x Marvin)

|A/N~I honest to god love this ship- It's so cute- I don't ship those two with anyone but each other- But anyway! This one was requested by:  sxftbxymarv I will be listing who requests them so yeah- Go easy on me I'm practicing and this is a new ship for me-|

It was a normal day at the JSE ego home. Jack with his usually recording. Anti with his usually terrorizing. And all the egos doing there own thing. Marvin as always hidden in his room to not get bugged by Anti. He then realized he needed something to continue on with his positions. He sighs and climbs to his feet grabbing his mask, 'Just have avoid everyone and make it out...' He thought and slipped out of his room and down the stairs before he was stopped by a certain superhero ego, "Hey Marvin! Where ya off too?" The masked hero asked as Marvin looked at him, "Just off to the store, Jackie." He said as Jackie grinned, "Can I come?" He asked as the magic ego sighed, "If your intent is to come ad a bodyguard no, Jackie you can't.." He said as the hero whined, "Oh come one Marviyyyyy!!! I just wanna keep you safe!" Jackie whined as Marvin shook his head, "I don't need your assists." He said crossing his arms over his chest. Jackie watched the male in front of him before smirking and throwing him over his shoulder causing Marvin to yelp, "J-Jackie what the hell..!?" He shouted as Jackie laughed, "Let me go with you and I'll put you down!" He examined as Marvin blushed from behind his mask, "Fine fine! You can fucking go happy!? Now put me down!!" He shouted as Jackie just laughed and set him down looking at his red face, "You're cute when you blush~" Jackie teased poking Marvin's causing him to his a bit, "Shut up...Let's go.." He muttered and with that they left.

~Time skip brought to you by...Wittle baby Robbie. UwU He's baby~

After about two hours the two egos arrived home laughing and smiling. They didn't just go shopping on there trip. Nope. Jackie took Marvin for ice cream and a lunch date. Atleast...That's what Jackie called it but nonetheless they had a good time. And Jackie was also planning something else, "Hey Marvin..!" Jackie called as he saw Marvin making his way upstairs the call of his name causing him to stop, "Yes?" He asked with a smile as Jackie go nervous,  "I...Um...Can we talk in your room..?" He asked Marvin raising a brow, "Um. Sure." He said softly as Jackie smiled and soon ended up in Marvin's room. Jackie sat on his bed while Marvin put his things away that he bought,  'It's now or never, Jackie..! You gotta do this..!' He thought taking a deep breath, "Marvin...I...um...I...Fuck...I like you!" He blurted out causing Marvin to stop and blush, "You...You like me..?" He asked facing Jackie as the male sat on his bed frozen his hands over his mouth giving him only a nod. Marvin processed this for a moment before grinning and dropping the things in his hands tackling Jackie in a hug the superhero yelping at the tackle but quickly wrapping his arms around Marvin as he felt lips to his to which he kissed back insntaly. It was a soft and sweet kiss full of love that was soon ended as Marvin spoke, "I...I like you too Jackie.." He said shyly as he looked at the male in front of him who grinned, "Well...Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked as Marvin giggled, "Yes Jackie I will." And with that they spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies to which Jackie fell asleep holding Marvin tightly as Marvin played with his hair, "My silly hero...I love you.." He whispered kissing Jackie's head before falling asleep as well.