Be careful...Your life's on the line, kitten~💚Smut💚(Anti x Marvin)

|ALRIGHT- ..This one is new one I'm trying out- It was requested by Oliver_Nugget and it involves knife play so- I've never done ANYTHING like this- Wanted to try it once in a rp never got to cause my dumbass forget about it soooooooooooooo...I'ma write it! I'm sorry if it's shit- Again this is new and my smut is just trash anyway so- Onto the one shot!|

Anti let out a grumble as he was once again thrown out of an egos room. He huffs and growls, "You have no sense of humor, Henrik..!" He shouted at the door, "Humor is not scaring someone and almost cutting them!" Henrik shot back, threw the door as Anti huffed, "It's my kind of humor!!" He shot back one last time before he stormed away. He made his way downstairs like an anger child. He huffed and flopped onto the couch. His elf like ears perked up as he heard someone coming downstairs. He looked over and found Marvin coming down and heading in the kitchen.

The demon grinned demonically as he climbed up and sneaked into the kitchen as Marvin hummed making some coffee for himself. Anti smirked as he saw the magician with his back facing the demon. He carefully tipped to the male and striked. He grabbed the male's arms and pressed his knife against the cat man's neck with a low growl in his ear, "Hello there kitty boy~" The demon purred into Marvin's ear as the male tensed up letting out a small whimper in...Pleasure..? That took Anti back. He went wide eyed and looked at Marvin in shock.

"....Did you just whimper in...Pleasure..?" Anti asked before seeing the tent in the male's pants, "...You have a boner!" He said loudly as Marvin clamped a hand over his mouth, "S-Shut up..!" He hissed quickly praying no one heard the demon. He glanced around before teleporting them to Marvin's room, "Okay...I can explain..." The male said as he sat the demon on his bed and removed his hand, "Yes please do.." Anti said with a slight smirk as he crossed his legs and rested his elbow on his knee and his chin in his hand with a shit eating grin on his face as Marvin growled, "Get that look off your face..!" He hissed Anti ignored him, "Explain yourself, Kitten~" The demon purred as Marvin blushed and grumbled before speaking.

"....I'm into the whole knife play and stuff so what you did kinda...Turned me on...." Marvin said with huff as Anti giggled creepily, "Really now~?" Anti purred as he stood up, "Yes..! Please don't tell anyone!" Marvin begged as Anti backed him into the wall. The demon let out a demonic giggle as he snatched Marvin's wrist pinning them above his head. He then gently took the knife across his cheek but not hard enough for it to cut him.

He watched Marvin seeing the male looking back at him. He could see the fear and lust in the magician's eyes making him smirk, "I won't tell a soul...As long as I can help you with your problem and you help me with mine~" He purred out as Marvin went wide eyed, "W-What..?" He questioned as Anti smirked, "You heard me, Kitten~" He purred as Marvin gluped, "You're kidding right..." He mumbled as Anti shook his head, "Nope not at all...Come on, Marvy...You know you want it..~" Anti purred into his ear as Marvin whimpered softly, "F-Fine..." Marvin whispered as Anti grinned, "Good boy~" He purred before gently kissing the male's neck, "Do you know the color system?" Anti asked, pulling back as Marvin nodded, making Anti smile, "Good." and with that...The fun began~

"Color?" Anti asked as he gently ran his hand down Marvin's chest, "G-Green.." The male whimpered out as his head fell back. Anti now had Marvin tied down onto the bed. Both his ankles and wrists were tied to each pole of the bed giving Anti the will power to tease the male with his knives and voice. Marvin did give Anti to make small cuts on him and Anti did so putting them places they could be hidden. Anti smiled and picked up another knife. This one longer and sharper making Marvin glup as he looked at it and of course the demon saw, "Aww....Is the little boy scared~ Scared I might cut him and hurt him~" Anti purred out as Marvin whined and bit his lip making Anti chuckle, "Not a scared little boy no...A horny...Dirty little boy...Who likes this~" He purred in Marvin's ear as he put the knife gently on Marvin's neck the male letting out a shaky moan.

"Such a good little boy~" Anti praised as he looked at Marvin before kissing the male deeply. The kiss lasted a short while before Anti pulled back, "How about we go further? Hm? Would you like that, Love?" The demon asked as Marvin nodded his head and whined squirming gently as Anti chuckled again, "Such a needy kitten, aren't you~? Wanting me to fuck you while I hold this knife to your throat~? Hm~? Is that what you want~? Be a good boy and say it~" Anti purred into his ear as Marvin whined, "I-I want you to fuck me while you hold that knife to my throat..! Please..! I want it so bad..!" Marvin begged as he squirmed and whined as Anti gently caressed his cheek, "Shhhhh...Okay, Love...You did such a good job...You can have your reward~" He purred out as Marvin leaned into the male's touch.

After prepping Marvin|Cause I am to lazy write all the prepping- :P|Anti was now stripped down getting ready to push into the male. They switched up the position to Anti sitting against the headboard and Marvin on his lap hovering above his cock. The demon smirked a bit as he pressed the knife to Marvin's neck and leaned to his ear, "Be careful....You stop bouncing at anytime...Your life will be on the line, kitten~" Anti said in his ear his voice deep and growly as Marvin shivered and nodded softly as Anti pulled back along with pulling the knife back and spoke, "Well...Get on with it..." He growled out.

Marvin quickly did as told carefully lowering down on Anti letting out a soft whine as he did Anti letting out a soft groan at the feeling, "Fuck..~ So tight~" He grunted as Marvin nuzzled into his neck and began to bounce. The male panted and moaned as he bounced his hips Anti gripping onto his hips grunting and groan into his shoulder. The demon clawed at the males skin and bit at his neck and collarbone making Marvin moaned and whimpered at the feeling.

"S-Such a little slut aren't you~ Such a dirty slut~" Anti hissed deeply into the male's ear as Marvin whimpered and sped up his thrust. Anti carefully started thrusting up into Marvin whenever the male's hips came back down. Marvin let more sinful noises fall past his lips as he dug his nails into Anti's chest making Anti grunt, "C-Close..!" Marvin cried out as he laid his back Anti smirking and grabbing his neck, "Cum you little slut..~!" Anti growled out as he thrusted hard up into Marvin. And that was all it took...Marvin let out a loud slutty moan before cumming all over himself and Anti his hole clenching around Anti making the male cum inside him hard. Marvin flopped forward, his head falling onto Anti's chest and panted, "We'll clean up tomorrow..." Anti mumbled as he laid down with the male on his chest both of them drifting off to sleep knowing...They would most definitely do this again.

|...

...

...This is trash- :P|