Halloween special!💚Fluff💚(Jackie x Anti)

|Boo! Hehehe! Happy Halloween! Welcome to my Halloween special! The ships in this one were requested by Goul_boiz on a post I posted about on the 28th! I am so excited for this one and I am so thankful for all those who commented on my post! I am most definitely gonna use them for other one shots! Anyway...That's all I really got...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! HOPE YOU HAVE A SPOOKTACULAR ONE!!!!👻💀🎃|

Jackie hummed as he slipped on his costume. Anti made the mistake of letting Jackie pick their costumes because they were going as...Jackieboy Man and his amazing sidekick Glitchy Man! ...Jackie's not the best at thinking of names, but he tries. Jackie loved his idea and there was no way Anti could say no to his adorable boyfriend so...Here he was...In a green supersuite being known as Glitchy man about to walk around town with his boyfriend looking at the halloween lights and getting candy from the store(Since they were too old to trick or treat). He sighed lightly and shook his head, "He's lucky I love him.." He mumbled as he heard Jackie come downstairs.

"Ta-Da!! We look so amazing!!" Jackie said as he leaped down the stairs next to Anti who smiled softly, "You're cute you know that?" Anti asked as Jackie blushed, "Oh hush-" He huffed out as Anti chuckled and kissed his cheek taking his hand, "Let's head out." Anti said as Jackie nodded excitedly pulling Anti out the door. Anti smiled softly at his adorable boyfriend seeing it wasn't that bad after all.

The boys happily walked the town hand and hand watching the small kids run by and trick or treat. They even had a few complaints on their costume which made Jackie beam with happiness. They walked and admired the lights from the houses even going up to a few and doing the little animatronic things scaring Jackie half to death and making Anti laugh and coo at his boyfriend who clung onto his arm getting a smack in the chest by the scared male as he blushed like a tomato, 'This is the best Halloween yet..' Anti thought as he hugged Jackie close and the two male's shared a soft kiss.

Anti always loved Halloween but now he loved it more because he got to spend it with his amazing boyfriend he loved with all his heart, "Happy Halloween, my love.." Anti whispered as he held Jackie close, "Happy Halloween, Dear...Now let's go get some candy..!" Jackie giggled out as Anti chuckled, "Alright my superhero." He teased as Jackie blushed and giggled as they walked into the night to the nearest store to pick themselves up a treat.

|Short and sweet just how I like it. I hope you all liked it as well! I was slowly running out of ideas so I was scared I wouldn't get it out on time- But luckily...I did! Thanks for reading my Halloween Special! I hope you all have a safe Halloween! I love ya! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!|