"am i falling for johnny orlando?" - chapter 3

After I was done cleaning up, we went back to our table and put our lunch trays away. We went by the bleachers underneath the tree and relax. "I'm so excited to paint the art room door today!" Avery said "I'm just glad we finally have a class all together today" Annie said. "Same here" Kylie said.

Then Johnnys friends came by us. "Hey, uh we're sorry about what Johnny did to you" Tenzing said. "He was just being stupid" Kalden said. "It's okay, but you guys shouldn't be apologizing" I said. "Yeah but you know Johnny. Stubborn as usual" Finn said. "I got revenge thou hehe" Kylie laughed. "Haha yeah that was pretty funny" Kalden laughed. Kylie and Kalden looked at each other for a while. "Okay lover boy we have to go now" Tenzing said. Kenzie saw Avery staring at Finn so kenzie whacked her

"PLEASE WHACK ME WITH YOUR BOOKS" Avery snapped. Everyone looked at her shockingly while Avery covered her mouth. "Haha, your funny" Finn laughed. Avery blushed. "Anyways! We'll see you guys later" Tenzing said as he walked away with everyone else. "Omg he probably thinks I'm psychopath now!!" Avery freaked out. "Ave relax-" Kylie said. Then Kalden and Finn came running back.

Kalden gave his number to Kylie and Finn gave his number to Avery. "Text me" Kalden said as he walked away with Finn. "OH MY GOSHHHHH" Avery and Kylie screamed as they jumped around. Then they fainted but we caught them. "Dang I wish it was that easy to get a boyfriend" Annie said.

Once they woke up, the bell rang so we all walked to art class. We all had each other but the bad thing is we have Johnny and his friends in that class. His friends are really chill. But Johnny is the total opposite. We sat down and Avery started painted the door. "Mrs Davis are you sure you don't need help?" Mrs sanders asked. "No mrs I'm good-" Avery said. "I can help her, mrs!" Finn offered. "Oh lovely," Mrs sanders said as she walked away.

Avery blushed while she told Finn what to draw. "Let's start cheering" Kenzie said. "YEAH AVERY GET YOUR MANS!!" Me, Kylie, Annie and Kenzie cheered. "WOOHOO!" Kylie cheered. Avery flipped us off and we laughed. "Y/n!" Johnny whispered.
"Y/n!" Johnny said. "L/N!" Johnny yelled.

"What?!" I said. "Can I talk to you?" Johnny asked. "I'm good" I said as I turned back around. "Fine, I'll do it my way" Johnny said. He got up, took my phone and ran out of my the classroom. "UGHHH ORLANDO!!" I yelled as I ran after him. He stopped by the field. "Now I can talk to you" Johnny smiled. "You didn't have to take my phone, jackass" I said as I grabbed my phone from his hand.

"Then how else was I supposed to talk to you?" Johnny said. "By not talking to me at all. And don't act all friendly after what you did." I said as I was about to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "That's what I wanted to talk about" Johnny said. I shook my arm so he'd let go of me.

"Is there really anything to talk about? You couldn't even find the balls to even say sorry, you're friends had to for you!" I yelled. "And you didn't even have a reason to do that!" I yelled. "It was a joke! It's not my fault you can't handle a little joke!" Johnny yelled. "YEAH ITS A JOKE TO POUR MILK ON YOUR CLASSMATE FOR NO REASON!" I yelled

Johnny went quiet, he didn't say a word. He looked up and a tree and put his hand on his forehead. "Oh I'm sorry? Am I giving you a headache!" I said sarcastically. "Yes! Infact you are!" Johnny said. "What's your problem?!" I asked. "You do all this shit to me for no reason?! And only me, nobody else! Why?!" I asked.

He didn't say anything... "Look, I'm sorry for what I did or whatever okay? Is that what you wanna hear?!" Johnny said. "Don't even say it if you don't mean it" I said as I walked away. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN?!" Johnny yelled. "I DONT KNOW!" I yelled back. "Y/N WATCH OUT!!" Johnny yelled. I turned back around and saw a guy holding a gun. Johnny grabbed me, brang me to the janitors closet and locked the door.

Then we heard over the announcements, "we are going into lock down, this is not a drill. Go inside and locked the doors and windows". I stared to panic, I have really high anxiety and things like this cause me to have panic attack. "A-are you okay?" Johnny asked. "No no I'm not!" I said as tears fell down my face. I breathed in and out harshly.

Then the door handle started shacking, I jumped into Johnny arms without thinking and closed my eyes. "It's gonna be okay" Johnny said as he rubbed my back. "Relax!" Johnny said. I started tearing up and breathing harder. "Hey hey! Look at me!" Johnny said. I looked up into his eyes I felt comfortable. We stared into each other's until the guys started banging on the door trying to get it open

*johnnys pov*

I didn't know what to do, she was freaking out and I didn't know how to calm her down. Out of nowhere I had the idea to kiss her to calm her nerves. But what if she hates me after that. I don't know!!

Then... I did it. I kissed her. Once we released I looked into her eyes and she was calm. I never been this close to her. I admired her beauty for while. I guess it worked huh?

*y/n POV*

After a while the banging stopped and we heard police man arresting the guy. I hugged Johnny tighter in relief. "You okay now?" Johnny asked.
"Y-yeah I- I'm good" I mumbled.  "But we will not talk about what happened!" I said firmly. He smiled and rubbed my back. A police officer came in and escorted us back to our class.

"Are you okay?!" Kenzie said "yeah, freaked out a bit but I'm good" I said. I looked up at Johnny and he smiled at me. I smiled back. No way, I can't be. Am I falling for Johnny Orlando?

To be continued