"Friends" chapter 10

I decided to take a nap and when I woke up we were only 5 hours in... I checked my phone and it was 8pm... the sun was down. Everyone else wasn't really talking. Finn and Avery were watching a movie, Jan and Kalden were sleeping, Lauren was listening to music, Annie was looking out the window, Karan was sleeping, and Noah and Kenzie were playing cards.

"Finn, bro can you drive now? I'm exhausted" Tenzing said. "Yeah sure, just pull over to the gas station" Finn said. Tenzing pulled over to a gas station. We got snacks, used the bathroom and Kalden filled up the car with gas. We got back in our normal seats but Avery was in the passenger and Finn was in the driver. Karan and Tenzing sat at Finn and Anna's old seats.

Then I got a call... it was Johnny. "It's Johnny..." I said. "PICK IT UPP!!" Noah yelled. I answered and put it on speaker

Johnny: I- I ran. Y/n I don't know where I am I- I just ran
Me: okay okay, send me your location
Johnny: okay
Me: are you okay? What's around you?
Johnny: street lights and empty roads
Me: what'd he do john?
Johnny: I'll explain later
Me: how far did you run?
Johnny: I don't know, you tell me

I checked my text message and he sent me his location. He was five minutes away.
Me: JOHN YOU RAN OVER 10 MILES!!
Johnny: I- I did?! well I walked too
Me: just stay there. We're coming
Me: Finn, after that road, take a left and he should be done there.
Finn: okay
I took it off speaker
Me: are you okay?
Johnny: am I still on speaker?
Me: no
Johnny: I miss you, loser
Me: miss you too, wimp

We pulled up the road and saw Johnny. Finn stopped the van and I got out and jumped Into his arms and started crying. "We have to go!" Johnny said as he carried me into the van. He closed the door and we started driving back home. I gave him some water and a blanket. "Are you good bro?" Kalden said. "Yeah," Johnny said. "What'd he do?" I asked.

"Threatened to kill me... he threw all kind of shit at me.." Johnny said as he rubbed his forehead. I sat in his lap and moved his hair out of the way so I could see his forehead... it was all bruised. "anns, can you pass me the ice pack" I said. Annie gave me an ice pack and I put it on johnnys head.

"Ow!" Johnny said. "It's gone help" I said. "Drive to the ER, Finn" I said. "Yeah yeah I know I'm not dumb." Finn said. "You thought Jan was pregnant" Kalden said. "And you thought Kalden was proposing" I said. "Ok okay maybe I am" Finn said. "Even that dumb language you have" Tenzing said. "IT IS NOT DUMB ITS UNIQUE!" Avery yelled. "Good going Finn, you made my friend dumb too" Kylie said

I grabbed Johnnys face with my two hands and looked him in the eyes. "Are you okay?" I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me. "Not 100% okay, but better than I was earlier" Johnny smiled. I blushed and he tried to lean in but I swerved him with a hug. "Don't get to ahead of yourself, Orlando. I still hate you" I smiled. "Sure you do" Johnny smirked.

"Ew, feelings" Karan said. "You're just saying that because you don't have girlfriend" Tenzing said. "Neither do you!" Karan fought back. "Possibly" Tenzing said. He moved a little back so you could see Annie sleeping on his shoulder and his arm around her. "Am I the only lonely one in here" Karan said. "Pretty much" Kalden said as he cuddled Kylie. "Maybe you can date Lauren?" Kenzie said. "Aye aye, no. That's my sister" Johnny said. "You don't decide who I date!" Lauren said. "Do I?" Johnny said. "You don't" Lauren said

Once we arrived at the er, the doctors took Johnny in and left us at the waiting room. "Wheres Kylie and Kalden?" I noticed. "They went to the bathroom" Avery said. "For 2 hours?" I said. "Their having fun in there" Finn joked. "Hopefully he used protection" Noah joked. Avery slapped both of them . "Disgusting" Karan said. Then we heard honking outside so we looked out the window. "AYO BITCHES GUESS WHO GOT A NEW CAR!!" Kylie yelled. "No way" Lauren said. "WOOHOO" Kalden yelled as Kylie drove the car around.

We ran outside. Kylie got a black Toyota Camry... "OUT OF ALL THE TIMES TO GET A CAR, YOU GET ONE RIGHT NOW" Tenzing said. "Chill down DAD. She bought it last week and today was the last day to pick it up." Kalden said. "And it was right across the street" Kylie said. "Hope you have gas because we have a 5 hour drive to get back home" Tenzing said. "Yeah but then we'd be home at 3am," Kenzie said, "and we'd have to actually go back to school" Lauren said. "Would you rather be reported missing?" I said. "School it is" Finn said.

"Relax, winter break is after tomorrow." Annie said. "Tomorrows Friday?" Karan said. "Finally" Noah said. "Oou we can rent a cabin up by the lake. I went there last winter and it's amazing" Finn said. "Sounds fun. We should" Noah said. "I'll do some research on the way back" Tenzing said. "Wow are we actually becoming friends now?" Karan said. "I guess so" Avery said. Kylie parked her car and we went back inside...

To be continued

[ ON HOLD] I thought you hated me...( johnny orlando x reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara