" frenemies" - chapter 6

*johnnys pov
"That new kids actually pretty cool" Kalden said. "Yeah, he's in my pe. He so chill" Tenzing said. "He's in my English. He thought me how to spell grey. I thought it was spelt g-r-a-y" Finn said. "Finn, your just a dumb ass" Tenzing said. "You guys aren't helping!" I  said.

"We're just saying. He's pretty nice" Kalden said. "Yeah, you should try atleast apologize to him" Tenzing said. "Finn, can you not text Avery for one second!" Kalden said. "Shut up Kylie lover!" Finn said. "TAKE THAT BACK!" Kalden yelled. "No!" Finn yelled as he ran away from Kalden. "This little banana hating bitch" Kalden said as he chased after Finn.

"I guess I could try talk to him" I said. "Good now let's go" Tenzing said. We went to the cafeteria and went up to y/n's table. "Johnny, she doesn't wanna talk to you" Annie said. "I didn't come here for her. I came here to talk to Karan" I said. "What you gonna do now? Bully him more!" Y/n said. She couldn't even look at me. She looked the total opposite direction.

"Not exactly, I came to apologize" I said. "PFFT AHAHAHAHA" Y/n's friends laughed. "HAHA IM GONNA CHOKE" Kenzie laughed. "IM CRYING AHAHAH" Annie laughed. "I don't understand what's so funny?" I said. "Johnny? Apologizing ?" Avery said. "Yeah those 2 don't match" Kylie laughed. "I'm being serious!" I said. "I'll just talk to him" Karan said as he got up. Me, Tenzing and Karan went outside the cafeteria.

"I'm sorry for coming off as a jerk. You just know how it is" I apologized. "It's fine. I can tell she was starting to like you but now since-" Karan said. "HAHA I KNEW IT! YOUR TRYING TO STEAL HER THIS WHOLE TIME!" I yelled. "no no no! It's nothing like that!" Karan said. I punched him in the face and we started fighting. Everyone started to surround us. "WORLDSTAR!!" Kylie and Avery yelled as they started to record.

"What the heck is going on?!" Y/n yelled. Once I heard her voice. I froze. I looked up at her and her face was shocked. "AGAIN!" Y/n yelled. She pulled me off of Karan and dragged me to the basketball court.

"WHATS YOUR DEAL TODAY?!" Y/n yelled. "I DONT KNOW OKAY? I was jealous! I COULDNT BARE HAVING YOU MAD AT ME SO I TRYED TO SAY SORRY BUT MY EMOTIONS TOOK OVER AND I PUNCHED HIM." I admitted. "Look John, I know you like me. But this, is all to much. I'm sorry, I can't handle you right now" y/n cried as she ran away. "Y/N WAIT PLEASE!" I yelled as I chased after her

I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "Please, just tell me what's wrong" I begged. "I don't know if I like you or not! There's too much shit going on right now and I can't handle it all!" Y/n cried. I pulled her into my chest and hugged her. "I'm sorry, y/n" I whispered in her ear. I rested my head on hers while she cried into my chest. "I think you should go home and rest. You went through a lot today. Okay?" I said. She shook her head and called her brother to pick her up. "Text me if you need anything. Okay?" I said.

"O-okay" Y/n said. I gave her once last hug. She handed me her car keys. "Give these to kenz and tell her to drive home" y/n said as she walked away. Then Tenzing came running up to me. "There you are!" Tenzing said. "Are you good?" Tenzing asked. "I'm good. Is Karan okay?" I asked. "Bro shut up you know he beat your ass" Tenzing said. "Whatever" I said.

*y/n's POV*

I waited for my brother, Milo to come pick me up and while I was waiting the group chat was texting

The girls 🦋🦕:

Sista kenz 🤍: y/n is everything okay?
manny annie🦋: Johnny Gave kenz your car keys and said you left
me: can't handle this shit today.
o'rely kylie 💅🏾: WE GOT CONTENT THOU
bravery avery 🥀: WE GONNA BE FAMOUS
sista kenz🤍: GUYS NOT THE TIME! who's taking you home?
me: milo
manny annie🦋: oou your cute older brother that just graduated college. WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE ME TOO!
me: many reasons. One of the reasons is why my brother refuses to come home when you come over.
sista kenz 🤍: true
o'rely kylie 💅🏾: HAHAH

I shut off my phone and saw milo pull up.  "Get in loser, we're going shopping!" Milo yelled as he honked the horn. I laughed and got in. "What's up?" Milo asked. "Drama, boys, fighting... everything" I sighed. "Hmph typical high school stuff huh?" Milo said as he started driving. "Yeah..." I said. "Well what do you want to do today." Milo said. "Sleep" I said.

"Boring! Let's do something fun. Wanna go to laser tag rink! I will denominate you there" Milo said. "No you will not! I won you last time!" I laughed. "Come on y/n, i was 14" Milo said. "I WAS 7!" I said. "OKAY OKAY I SUCKED BUT IM BETTER NOW!" Milo said. "Mhm, we'll see about that" i said

For the rest of the day, we went to laser tag, got ice cream and pranked all of milos friends. It was super fun. Once we got home, all the girls were there. "Finally you're here, we've been waiting to see if your gonna practice today or not!" Avery said. "Heyyy milooo" Annie blushed. "My uh, fish is drowning be right back" Milo said as he left the house.

"Ugh" Annie said. "He's 24, annie. Let him go" Avery said. We practiced flips on the trampoline until we knew how to do it. After when everyone left I went upstairs to my room and decided to text Johnny.

Johnny

me: hey orlando
Johnny: lemme guess, it's y/n huh?
me: that's me 😝
Johnny: what's up?
Me: I just wanted to talk, damn.
Johnny: so you're not mad at me?
me: hm idk yet
Johnny: your the most confusing person I've ever met
Me: haha but you still like me
Johnny: do I?
me: do you?
Johnny: this is confusing, I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not
Me: am I?
Johnny: yes, yes you are.
Me: Mhm sure
Johnny: your annoying
Me: awe thanks your annoying also <3
Johnny: HAHA I GOT A HEART!
Me: that doesn't mean anything.
Me: like I could say this
Me: your an annoying little rat that should be runned over <3
Johnny: but you still put the heart!
Me: I'm done talking to you.
Johnny: now you know how confusing you are
Me: bye Orlando
Johnny: bye l/n

I turned off my phone, took a shower  and went to bed thinking.... I think we're becoming frenemies... besides the whole Johnny liking me part haha....

To be continued...