"forever" - chapter 5

~the next day~

I woke up and got ready, then Kenzie came in. "Can I driv-" kenzie said. "No" I said. "Come on!!" Kenzie said. "No mackenzie" I said. "Ughh fine, just hurry up!" Kenzie said. "Also we got new neighbors" Kenzie said. "Mom will probably make us meet them tomorrow" I said as I put my backpack on and drove to school.

We met everyone else at the spot. "Ugh I had the worst night ever" Avery said. "Did Finn do you-" Kylie said. "NO! my neighbors were loud as hell last night" Avery said. "Yikes did you try yell at them?" Annie said

~announcement: y/n l/n please report to the principals office. ~

"Oh god what'd I do now" I said. "Bet $20 it had something to do with Orlando" Annie said. I walked to the principals office and saw a boy. I never seen him before so I assumed he's new. "Hello Mrs, L/n. Please, have a seat" The principal said. I sat next to the boy.

"This is Karan, and he's new here. I was wondering if you wanted to be his tour guide. Since the last guy that I wanted to help said "I had better thing to do" the principal said "who was the other guy?" I asked. "Johnny Orlando" The principal said. "Usual" I said. "Is a bad kid?" Karen asked. "Not bad, just annoying and rude" I exclaimed.

"Hm, sounds like my brother" Karan laughed. "Y/n" I introduced myself. "Karan" Karan introduced himself as he shook my hand. "Here's his schedule" The principal said as she handed me a paper. "Okay" I said. Me and Karan left the principals office. "I don't if it's just first day vibes but she scares me" Karan said

"Pfft, she's like that. I never liked her." I said. "She reminds me of yeti crab on crack. Maybe she can walk like one too" Karan said as he started to walk like a crab. We started laughing. "AHHH IM CRAMPING" Karan yelled as he fell down. "PFFT AHAH" I laughed. I helped him up

"Hey l/n" Johnny said. "May I help you, Orlando?" I said. "Who this?" Johnny asked as he pointed at Karan. "This is Karan, hes new and I'm showing him around" I smiled. "Oh yeah I was supposed to do that haha" Johnny said. "Yeah, it was kinda rude of you to just do that not gonna lie" Karan stated. "That's just normal Johnny" I said.

"Don't make me look bad" Johnny said. "So what do I do then? Lie?" I joked. "Oh haha" Johnny laughed sarcastically. "Anyways I have to go show Karan around" I said. We walked away from Johnny. "Was that one of your friends?" Karan asked. "Pft not even close. We hated each other since elementary. Even yesterday he split milk on me for no reason." I said

"That's horrible" Karan said. "I know. I'm still mad at him about it" I said. Well even though I might like him... WAIT NO I DONT!. Yes you do. NO. I showed Karan around the school and classes. He was in my art, chemistry and history class. After I was done with the tour it was already time for chemistry. I was scared to see Johnny again. I don't know why...

"Are you okay?" Karan asked. "Yeah yeah I'm fine" I said. "I know I just met you, but something seems off" Karan said. "Okay fine, johnny kissed me once and I don't know if I'm catching feelings for him or not" I admitted. "Oh I see, it's like one of those love stories. They start off as enemy's then start dating" Karan said. "It's not like that Karan" I said.  "Then what's it's like y/n" Karan asked.

"I don't know yet," I said. "Maybe give it a shot" Karan suggested. "I don't know, I doubt he even likes me like that. He's known for going after girls and leaving them" I said. "Did he ever give up on a girl that rejected him?" Karan asked. "Yeah, he tried to ask Kylie out in the beginning of the school year, but she cussed him out and tried to attack him and he gave up on her" I said. "Did you reject him?" Karan said. "Sorta" I said. "Then why didn't he give up on you?" Karan said. " i dont know...." I said

"What I think is that he picked on you, because he likes you" Karan said. "Boys do that a lot" Karan said. "Just think about it?" Karan said. "Dang, I just met you and it feels like I've known you for years" I laughed. "I know right!" Karan laughed. We walked into chemistry class and took our assigned seats.

"Who's that new kid?" Jenna asked. "That's Karan, hes super nice and I just met him and it feels like I've known him for years" I said. "Oh okay" Jenna said

After chemistry class. I was walking to my next class when I saw Karan talking to someone. I assumed he made a new friend but it look like they were arguing. When I got a closer look I realized it was Johnny. He punched Karan. So I ran up to them. "Johnny what the hell!" I said as I stepped infront of Karan. "He's only been here for like 2 hours and your picking on him already! What's your problem!" I said.

"He was pissing me off!" Johnny said. "He's new! Just leave him alone okay?! I don't get why you have to be such a prick for!" I yelled. "You don't understand this has nothing to deal with you either so why are you ever here!" Johnny yelled. "I DONT CARE. LEAVE HIM ALONE, MATTER OF FACT LEAVE ME ALONE TO! don't ever talk to me again" I yelled as I walked away with Karan.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "That was my fault" Karan said. "No no it wasn't" I said. "Yes it was. He told me to stay away from you. Because he likes you and he didn't want me to steal you from him. And when I told him it wasn't like that he hit me" Karan said. "I don't care if he likes me. He shouldn't have done that to you" I said. "It's not a big deal." Karan said. I dropped him off at his class and started walking back to my class. I sat down next to Avery and told her everything about what happened.

"Johnny such a asshole!" Avery said. "I know!" I said. "Imma call Kylie up and we gonna beat his ass right now" Avery said as she got up and was about to walk out. "Avery, if you skip I will tell your mother" The teacher said. "Okay never mind. I'm already grounded enough" Avery said. "You're grounded?" I asked. "I just egged my neighbors house. No big deal" Avery said

After class was done we met up with everyone else and introduced Karan. He surprisingly got along with everyone. "I say we go get some lunch" Karan said. "Let's go" Annie said. As we were walking to lunch I saw Johnny approaching me. "Hey-" Johnny said. I walked passed him and acted like I didn't see him.

*johnnys pov*

Damn I really fucked up now huh? She hates me. I went to find my boys and found them. "Yo you good?" Finn asked. "You looked depressed?" Tenzing said. "I fucked up" I said. "What'd you do now?" Kalden said. "I swear if you make us say sorry for you again I'm shoving your head in a toilet" Finn said. "No no. She was hanging out with a new kid that's a boy and I got jealous and told him to stay away from her. Then he said it wasn't like that and I didn't believe him so I punched him. And y/n caught me doing that and now refuses to talk to me" I sighed. "Now that extra fucked up" Finn said.

"Not helping, Finn!" Tenzing said. "What should I do?" I asked. "Say sorry is the best thing right now" Kalden said. "But she doesn't want to talk to me" I said. "Easy, be friends with the new kid and apologize to him. Then I guess we'll see what happens" Tenzing said. "And if that doesn't work, you lost her forever." Finn said. "FINN SHUT UP!" Tenzing yelled as he whacked Finn. "Ow!" Finn said

To be continued.